Shann_adam #17 Up all night, smoking the green, Shann you lied saying the bag's nowhere to be seen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Reactions: 4
Has she come off because there ie loads of shite and she wants to beat the dogs , record a crap video and then go and get some more drugs .

Reactions: 6
Has she come off because there ie loads of shite and she wants to beat the dogs , record a crap video and then go and get some more drugs .
My initial thought was she's off to get her fix. She'll be back on later, high as a kite, no doubt.

Reactions: 7
She wanted to rage on that live. Come on Shan, let it all out. It’ll make you feel better 🥰

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She did look especially evil today. Like there was actually something I could see in her eyes.

Reactions: 6
I've had a break from Shann, cause she makes me want to walk onto the M6! But I've just switched on to "better when I'm dancing".

Nothing is better when you're dancing Shann, cause you dance like you've tit yourself

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Why is she wearing Christmas lights around her 🤯🤯🤯 is she identified as a tree now

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think its hilarious all the people are chatting away to each other in the live (tattlers as well) and Shann is trying to act like she aint bothered.......creased!! 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.