Shann_adam #17 Up all night, smoking the green, Shann you lied saying the bag's nowhere to be seen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nearly spat my drink out laughing when she said she comes on to help others πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ she’s deluded

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What I hear when Shann starts preaching about everyone being a ballbag but her!!
xT0BKh9pONDvlsIE1y.gif

• Haha
How very dare you!! She is doing it for others out of the kindness of her heart!! 🀣🀣
---
SM is not all about Shann!! πŸ‘ŒβœŒ
---
You should be more worried about your own children forgiving you love, for the shitshow you have put those poor innocent children though!!
Ffs she makes me so cross!! 😑😑😑
Who actually behaves like this, seriously like!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
Bringing over some useful advice from Dr Pyscho, next time you are lacking energy go in the garden and absorb some of the moons energy

• Haha
Is anyone in the the shan fam group on fb ive just discovered the group chat on there its mental hahahaha x

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I'm sorry to bring you all bad news but Dr Pyscho is having a day off social media tomorrow 😒

• Haha
Just a few snippets. Quite a lot of people turned against her on the char. Rightly so and called her out for how she treated her friend xx
---
Listen I'm really sorry but I spoke to her about DV and she read out the word DV and said "death valley r.i.p" I asked if she could stop throwing around bleep as it's what my ex used to call me and my son as he beat us and she read my comment and laugh and began singing the bleep song louder. I don't agree with bullying or hate but she's done it to people like me who have been here since day 1 and supported her up until her calling her children cunts in a video that one day may well get back to them πŸ’”

Thats one of the messages but didnt wanna screenshot that cause it has her name against it seems personal

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Is Shan pulling the MS card again? Guessing she’s due a medical for her pip 🀑 remember can’t kid a kidder. Shan we know you are a billy bullshitter.

• Haha
Shan the more you call out tattle the more you are directing people here to see how funny we are. I think you are a fan girl really 🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Talking about us again. Starting to feel quite special 🎀🎀🎀
---
Wow I just looked at FB. It’s way worse than on here 😱

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.