Shann_adam #17 Up all night, smoking the green, Shann you lied saying the bag's nowhere to be seen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whys that ?
I watch Shan loads and something is off. Last night she was joining in, having a laugh and it was good vibes. Tonight she was on the edge. She’s seen ss this morning and let’s face it it won’t have been positive news. There were a lot of comments taking things too far. She was close to tears. It’s hard to explain but all I feel is that something bad is going to happen. No one can sustain this level of hate. I hate the girl but would never want her to do something silly

• Sad
Reactions: 14
I watch Shan loads and something is off. Last night she was joining in, having a laugh and it was good vibes. Tonight she was on the edge. She’s seen ss this morning and let’s face it it won’t have been positive news. There were a lot of comments taking things too far. She was close to tears. It’s hard to explain but all I feel is that something bad is going to happen. No one can sustain this level of hate. I hate the girl but would never want her to do something silly
I felt the same....no-one not even shan can suck up that much hate and sadly some of it was OTT

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I have to agree, there is pulling her up on what she did and people just hating on her about everything, her family included, that's a step too far. The live came to an abrupt end all off a sudden and I got the same feeling as you, she was acting a bit weird at the end 🤷‍♀️

i come off for 10 mins whats happend? just read through the comments on here? some of the comments by certain people today havent been on one even mentioned if she was going to see her mum which was sick. The tattlers were just talking to each other and having a laugh but others went way too far. I said earlier she eas in her feelings as she was listening to sad songs. I dont like her one bit but i do hope she doesnt do anything silly!

Reactions: 11
That’s the problem with the internet. People take it too far. It literally becomes a cult of people who don’t know where to draw the line or stop.
We all have a laugh and a giggle about her, call her out on her crappy decisions but I don’t condone some of the things people say and these hate campaigns that seem to like I said go way too far! Like you I’d never want to see her harm herself in any way at all. I honestly wish she would get and accept help, proper help. Get offline and just sort her life out!!

Reactions: 10
She definitely looked close to tears at times. I expect she's gone to have a cry , and then later or tomorrow being her cocky self. It's difficult to feel compassion for someone who told someone maybe they should kill themselves or stopped a friend from getting medical assistance, amongst many other things. That being said , of course no one would want her to do something stupid .
---

Although she's done a stupid video now so I wouldn't worry .

wonder what is actually happening in 5 days? is wrestling on then does anyone know? 🤣

jusg had a goodle and Roc Flair says talk the talk and walk the walk or something sk maybe could be wrestling!

Reactions: 2
I didn’t see anything off with her on live. She was getting hate but not reading most of it. She obviously saw some of it but most the time she was cleaning or just standing far enough away that she couldn’t see unless she got a follow or a like. She can turn sub comments off at any time she likes but she doesn’t. Very much like a child she enjoys attention even if it’s negative.
I agree that some comments went too far but then even some of the ‘not too far’ comments that are made could be too far in her opinion, she has many triggers! So something that is felt isn’t too personal or offensive and just a laugh could be the one that triggers her more then the blatant ones. I guess the answer is that no one should chat on her live but she’d hate that even more.

Reactions: 5
Can we just also remember yes this women was awful to her friend but she emotionally abused her children on a live before Christmas to the point where two young children sat silently afraid to talk in her car

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Of course she’s done wrong and I’m all for taking the piss out of her. But wishing her dead is sick and I’ve seen a fair few comments on her lives saying that. We can agree to disagree. We’re all entitled to our own opinions 🥰
---
Also just to add, I am disgusted by her actions, hence doing a lot in the background to ensure certain vulnerable people are protected

• Heart
Reactions: 12
We all dislike Shan for many many reasons and it's justified, but bringing her kids, dead mother and family into the trolling is unacceptable, shoot her down for her mistakes but know where a line shouldn't be crossed

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Of course she’s done wrong and I’m all for taking the piss out of her. But wishing her dead is sick and I’ve seen a fair few comments on her lives saying that. We can agree to disagree. We’re all entitled to our own opinions 🥰
---
Also just to add, I am disgusted by her actions, hence doing a lot in the background to ensure certain vulnerable people are protected
Hear hear❤

• Heart
I am no fan of Shann_official or whatever she calls herself these days, like I said she makes me want to stab myself in the eye watching her...
She deserves to be pulled up for a lot of tit and nasty things she has done especially involving her little people that can't speak for themselves but I do think some of the comments were too far, not everyone has to agree, that's just my opinion.
Does that make me dislike her any less, nope...do I think the farther her children (and the dogs) are away from her the better...Hell yes!!!
I am baffled as to how she can stand and read all that and show no emtion at all, surely there is only so much one person can take???

• Heart
I am no fan of Shann_official or whatever she calls herself these days, like I said she makes me want to stab myself in the eye watching her...
She deserves to be pulled up for a lot of tit and nasty things she has done especially involving her little people that can't speak for themselves but I do think some of the comments were too far, not everyone has to agree, that's just my opinion.
Does that make me dislike her any less, nope...do I think the farther her children (and the dogs) are away from her the better...Hell yes!!!
I am baffled as to how she can stand and read all that and show no emtion at all, surely there is only so much one person can take???
Exactly this...I've said she appears devoid of emotion, but, bloody hell, she baffles me😳

Reactions: 7
Iv not been on since this morning! What has gone off! Im not here for her friends, mum, grandma, brother or dogs im here for the kiddies and that is the reason she deserves not to be happy but im not saying i want any harm coming to her! I would never ever support anyone who brings any sadness into a childs life!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.