Shann_adam #17 Up all night, smoking the green, Shann you lied saying the bag's nowhere to be seen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see people must be bored of her now...only 400+ in the live....I turned the bat off a while a go tbh, she is a waste of space ✌✌✌

Reactions: 4
I see people must be bored of her now...only 400+ in the live....I turned the bat off a while a go tbh, she is a waste of space ✌✌✌
yeah me too...not as fun as the last couple of days...lets hope her subscribers start dropping too!

Reactions: 5
It's just the same day in day out now. She's either turning herself into an oompa loompa, cleaning up piss and tit or getting high in the dark.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Cheese string requesting broken strings had me laughing that much I was crying and couldn’t breathe 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The comments tonight are killing me off! She still has about 3 supporters one of whos husband has kicked off because shes used last of there money to subscribe!
Mel has just confirmed she didnt use the last of her money but her hubby had the ump because she subbed to a bleep 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’ve had the time of my life tonight 🤣🤣🤣
Sophie was mean to me. Cece loves me but was playing hard to get 🙄
---

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Big up the tattle crew in the live last night!!! You all have such staying power, you immature witches!! 🥰🥰✌✌
l0ExbnGIX9sMFS7PG.gif

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Next thread we should really take Adams name out he doesn't deserve to still be linked to this bleep. And seen as she goes under shann_official lots of newbies have no idea who Adam is 🤣

Reactions: 10
Next thread we should really take Adams name out he doesn't deserve to still be linked to this bleep. And seen as she goes under shann_official lots of newbies have no idea who Adam is 🤣
Reason it’s been kept in is it’s the tag that links all the threads. I need to find out if we can still tag them if I change the name

S cloud lightskin is her song at this point, some of the lyrics are:
Fell in love with the lightskin
I love the cocaina
Fell in love with the lightskin
I love the cocaina
But in all honesty I actually pity her when I watch, she’s the definition of her own worst enemy, and I can’t tell if she’s incredibly unwell mentally or if she’s always been this person and her appearing nice back when was the act.

Who is sat on her live reporting peoples comments but sat there ok with the tit she comes out with?! Ridiculous 😂

• Angry
Reactions: 13
Reason it’s been kept in is it’s the tag that links all the threads. I need to find out if we can still tag them if I change the name
Yeah that's the problem, but if we can do i agree it would be a good idea!
---
Who is sat on her live reporting peoples comments but sat there ok with the tit she comes out with?! Ridiculous 😂
Made me laugh, I got reported and a warning for calling her a bully🤪🤪
---
Wow TikTok is a joke just been looking through my notifications and came across this 😂
Looks like we all copped it last night🤪 idiots😡

• Haha
She’s missed half of see yewwww next Tewwwsday day. Silly goose 🙄🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.