Shann_adam #17 Up all night, smoking the green, Shann you lied saying the bag's nowhere to be seen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sniffing while rolling a joint... shes a bleep honestly to bleeping god...her time will come dont worry silly witch.. she won't have anybody to blame but herself. But than again she'll blame everyone cause she's never wrong and she's alwyas right and perfect
---
@Lassie21 she was just doing it to wind people up
I wouldn't put anything past this lunatic tbh!!

Reactions: 6
‘Tomorrow is bleep day.. I get to be a bleep tomorrow’ 😂😂 erm…. Firstly, what the duck and how can she not realise she’s a bleep everyday?!

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
oh here we go "tomorrows bleep day" she really is disgustin! whys it bleep day Shann? coz ss see through you n see what a horrible abusing narc you are and stopped you from seeing your poor children?!

Reactions: 10
Someone put the below comment and she said something like "that means that connections broken" and then "thank duck" or something along them lines. I may be reading into it but I hope she didn't mean if the kids are adopted, the connection to the Foster parents/social services is broken.

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Not been on the Shan thread for a while or watched her because seeing the dogs her mistreated daily upsets me but started watching again since #baggate and wow 🙈 you know you’re a twit when even sub only chat can’t keep the hate away 😬

Reactions: 10
She says she’s a voice for mental health but if anyone puts anything she just says “you can do anything you put your mind to”
What if someone doesn’t have the strength and they’re reaching out for advice on how to get strong and work at it!! If mental health was that simple no would suffer. It’s basically like saying “well you just have to get on with it”
So supportive isn’t she. All these dances and statements are bs

The comments tonight are killing me off! She still has about 3 supporters one of whos husband has kicked off because shes used last of there money to subscribe!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.