Shann_adam #17 Up all night, smoking the green, Shann you lied saying the bag's nowhere to be seen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Plus her hair. Did she shave it all off for some reason

Reactions: 2
Someone called a Vicky said they felt suicidal in the sub comments. Shan replied something along the lines of “die then no one will miss you”. Hopefully someone has it screen recorded 🤬
And STILL people will defend her and send her bloody gifts!!!

• Angry
Reactions: 6
Do you know what Shann, why don't you do us all a favour and fk right off......no such thing as failure, are you having a laugh?? You are failure as a Mother end off!! 😡😡👊👊
Screenshot_20230327_193205.jpg

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Guys im on her live and put a comment and had a message come up saying that my account is at risk of not being able to comment? Had anyone had this before?

Reactions: 5
“Your best is good enough for the right people”
Your best ain’t good enough for your kids is it you knob 🙄

Reactions: 4
Why would u sit all day reading hate about yourself??? She seriously needs to get a grip.....TURN THE BLOODY DISNEY OFF FFS!!

Reactions: 5
Why are people ringing people about her.....the RSPCA yes fair enough but her, people don't ring and waste valuable resources......you can't help someone who doesn't want help ffs!!!!

Reactions: 8
I’m extremely fascinated by her. It’s like a fly on the wall weird show. She’s so different to anyone I have ever seen. I’m constantly trying to analyse her and keep coming up with different diagnosis on Google. I’m completely hooked and I’m ashamed 🙈🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Sniffing while rolling a joint... shes a bleep honestly to bleeping god...her time will come dont worry silly witch.. she won't have anybody to blame but herself. But than again she'll blame everyone cause she's never wrong and she's alwyas right and perfect
---
@Lassie21 she was just doing it to wind people up

• Angry
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.