Shann_adam #17 Up all night, smoking the green, Shann you lied saying the bag's nowhere to be seen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s just had a mini rant about people wasting the RSPCA’s time 🤣
Hardly wasting their time Shan, people have called them because you can’t look after them properly FYI!!!

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Absolutely nobodys commenting 😂 she'll be raging
---
No attention for shann tonight !!! This is wha should have happened ages ago. Kill her with silence that way she gets zero attention

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Love it , views down , subs down and no interaction .... sub only coming off soon to get more views and comments.

• Haha
430 ppl in the chat and she's not got the balls to turn the sub chat off..you're gonna have to soon shann :sleep:, you're finished girl as a so called creator!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She made it clear she had bought puppy food as well as adult dog food today. Guessing RSPCA have been in touch.

She also said people were giving her the silent treatment. No Shan, you've just blocked everyone.

Reactions: 7
Can tell how raging she is with the lack of attention. It's hilarious.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I was looking through her videos when she had a boyfriend and the kids and she used to get about 40k likes per tik tok now she's lucky if she gets 300 😬I mean can she not take a step back and wonder where its gone wrong.

Reactions: 6
Who in their right mind would sit live all this time when no one is even speaking to them!!! 🙈🙈🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Who in their right mind would sit live all this time when no one is even speaking to them!!! 🙈🙈🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Shann 😂😂😂😂lost it.
---
Whilst she's talking to herself phone bleeping we're all celebrating the wkend by cooking our families meals and chatting, worked a full week at work and fed our children all week. But she's the 'survivor'

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She’s taking the dogs home after 5 minutes as they’re not learning properly!! She’s teaching them a lesson!! Oh my god my heart is breaking. I feel sick. Fukin witch!!!

• Angry
  • Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.