Shann_adam #17 Up all night, smoking the green, Shann you lied saying the bag's nowhere to be seen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine verbally abusing your dogs in public swearing at them, dread to think how she treats them off live, they need saving!!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
I’m raging now!! It’s sick. Their poor little faces. Someone should steal them 🤬🤬🖕🏼🖕🏼
---
And as for those bloody eyebrows!!

• Angry
Is this witch really telling people not to take their meds? Wow. So dangerous.

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Talking about stopping her meds as well, apparently so she can feel again. Judging by your recent behaviour Shan I think you need to go back on them asap!!

• Angry
I can’t believe she’s allowing people to actually say about their issues. Too much negativity 🙄🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 6
Oh the shed lives are back
---
More people need to ring rspca I did the other day them dogs need out her care

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Well I’ve missed you immature witches but the last 24 hours have been crazy for me personally so I’ve not been on or seen anything. Just popped on to have a catch up can anyone quickly fill me in please and thank yewww

Reactions: 4
Well I’ve missed you immature witches but the last 24 hours have been crazy for me personally so I’ve not been on or seen anything. Just popped on to have a catch up can anyone quickly fill me in please and thank yewww
She's still the same bleep we all know and hate! Eww

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.