Shann_adam #17 Up all night, smoking the green, Shann you lied saying the bag's nowhere to be seen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I haven’t stayed in her live so no idea what she’s on about but I can’t believe it’s midnight and she’s still going. A solid 12 hours almost of her being live, green-screening random photos and talking trash 😳

Reactions: 8
Wow she actually just said there's a positive to not having to set her alarm for school runs 😳 she's making the most of it while she can

Wow! I get the feeling she doesn't want the kids back anyway. I hope they get the support needed and have people who love them.

I've had dealings with ss (nothing major) and it was the worst experience of my life because I was so scared of loosing my children. Had it have gone further I would have done everything in my power to fight for them and get them back.

My eldest (late teens) came home today ill, and I still had to check in on him in his sleep.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
What exactly got you banned 😬😂
---

Ah I really want to know who u are. I saw a few get blocked
---
I think I maybe close to knocking it on the head. I can’t work her out. She’s just a psycho and there isn’t anything that can change that.
i got blocked for saying sclub 7 were bankrupt 🤣
---
and as for not having to set an alarm what a tit person I pray them kids never see anything of what she has said. She preaches mental health but then carries on abusing her small people.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Wow she actually just said there's a positive to not having to set her alarm for school runs 😳 she's making the most of it while she can
Wow!! I hope that doesn't mean it's only temporary and she will be setting the alarm for the school run soon!!! 🤞🤞
She hasn't had to set the school run alarm for almost 16months!! She honestly is one nasty woman 😡😡

• Sad
Reactions: 9
There is no way she would have them back now surely. 15 months , but hasn't even seen them at all in weeks . If social has seen these lives it's clear as day she's capable of really hurting someone .
---
She'll get bored of the low views and zero interaction. In a few days we'll have one of the following happen:

- A controversial live with her "acting".
- Sub only chat off.
- A crying video/live.
Yes this is so true... let's see what happens today.

Reactions: 8
There is no way she would have them back now surely. 15 months , but hasn't even seen them at all in weeks . If social has seen these lives it's clear as day she's capable of really hurting someone .
---

Yes this is so true... let's see what happens today.
If she gets them back after everything that’s happened the system is completely wrong! She’s definitely not making any effort to get them back and everyone can see that she wont work with the social. Vicrose as much as her voice boils my piss you can clearly see she is trying for them kids and is willing to work to get them back you can see the deep hurt in her eyes! Shann has no emotion or empathy towards anyone! She truly thinks shes the only person who has been dealt a bad card in life. Wait till her kids get to 26 unless they are saved now i dread to think how they will end up!

• Sad
Reactions: 15
I can't watch her anymore. Them poor children.
---
Imagine your mum has lost you for whatever reason, and she's on TikTok daily trying to justify how SHE feels
Couldn't believe my ears when she said that,don't know why I was so shocked to be fair..nothing that comes out of her should shock me any more,but she always manages it..please,.social services, don't allow this psycho witch ever to have to " set her alarm" again, it would end in disaster for those precious children 😢

• Sad
Reactions: 11
If she gets them back after everything that’s happened the system is completely wrong! She’s definitely not making any effort to get them back and everyone can see that she wont work with the social. Vicrose as much as her voice boils my piss you can clearly see she is trying for them kids and is willing to work to get them back you can see the deep hurt in her eyes! Shann has no emotion or empathy towards anyone! She truly thinks shes the only person who has been dealt a bad card in life. Wait till her kids get to 26 unless they are saved now i dread to think how they will end up!
You had me up until you mentioned vicrose working hard to get her kids back 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
You had me up until you mentioned vicrose working hard to get her kids back 😂
Oh really i must be on the wrong side of tiktok Iv only ever seen her crying about the kids! Ooooo im going to have to do some investigating i just cant stand her voice but iv never followed or watched her

Reactions: 6
Sabina has made a backup and is gifting Shan 🤣🤣🤣. What a melt I’m embarrassed for her 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.