Shann_adam #17 Up all night, smoking the green, Shann you lied saying the bag's nowhere to be seen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can you see beauty by Sabina is back but on a backup account and has just gifted. Shan congratulated her on being level 10 gifter 😱

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Oh really i must be on the wrong side of tiktok Iv only ever seen her crying about the kids! Ooooo im going to have to do some investigating i just cant stand her voice but iv never followed or watched her
Oh don't get me wrong, she shows more emotion then Shan but SS told her not to go on social media and she's ignored that advice. She got nearly £6k from go fund mes to help her get a solicitor yet she would have got help for free. She's got a thread on here

Reactions: 5
Since nobody is talking to her at all at the moment in the comments, I dare her to take off sub only comments! Come on Shan, we’d love a chat with you 😚

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Since nobody is talking to her at all at the moment in the comments, I dare her to take off sub only comments! Come on Shan, we’d love a chat with you 😚
Mines not working, it keeps replaying the same thing over and over. And it's only on her live, not that I'm missing much clearly 😂😂

Reactions: 2
Bless your little swinging rock...you keep believing this....you keep believing

Her ugly face triggers me as much as Mince/cheese strings trigger her

Attachments

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
When the views are down....so you do another stupid attention seeking video... you can't get rid of me witch.....saddo!!!
UipxfcxQmadkA.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.