Shann_adam #17 Up all night, smoking the green, Shann you lied saying the bag's nowhere to be seen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also anyone have suzzane details she use to post all screen recordings but her page got banned… I’ve got one she can happily use only 5k followers but more than welcome to it as she got loads of recordings out for people to see

Reactions: 6
Also anyone have suzzane details she use to post all screen recordings but her page got banned… I’ve got one she can happily use only 5k followers but more than welcome to it as she got loads of recordings out for people to see
Shes got a new account and back to posting screen recordings

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Well I’ve missed you immature witches but the last 24 hours have been crazy for me personally so I’ve not been on or seen anything. Just popped on to have a catch up can anyone quickly fill me in please and thank yewww
Same tit, same crappy person, different day just about sums it up!!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Where is lucy? Is she blocked??
So I just looked because I’m a sad witch. She is no longer following Shan and she is following suzzane and shanisadogabuser or something like that 😂😂 wonder if she’s been on here 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So I just looked because I’m a sad witch. She is no longer following Shan and she is following suzzane and shanisadogabuser or something like that 😂😂 wonder if she’s been on here 🙈
Whoo hooo....go Lucy!!!! ✌✌✌

Is she still sitting and no one speaking to her??? All this time and now a black screen watching wrestling?? What is the actual point?? 🙄🙄
---
Tammy are you feeling ok love???

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Whoo hooo....go Lucy!!!! ✌✌✌

Is she still sitting and no one speaking to her??? All this time and now a black screen watching wrestling?? What is the actual point?? 🙄🙄
---
Tammy are you feeling ok love???
Haha Tammy. Don’t get her started Jesus help us

• Haha
Iv been at that place called work i can give you the definition if you like shann? Anyway looks like iv missed some bits today like abusing her poor dogs are per the sooner she has nothing the better everyone and thing are better off away far far away!

Has anyone spoken to her all afternoon apart from that nutcase Tammy????

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She just blocked someone and was laughing saying “I'm going to block you now so you can’t get a refund”. Is that right?

• Wow
I've saw a lot of videos of Shann's supporters saying they have had enough of her and no longer support her yay!!!!! ✌✌✌

Reactions: 9
I know lots of people read here but can't comment here, so to get a refund...

Go to your app store or Google play store, go to help and support, go to subscriptions and then request a refund... Something like that anyway.

You most definitely can get a refund though, especially if you've been blocked.

Reactions: 12
She’s blocking everyone but now no one speaking 🤣🤣 why is she in the dark?

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.