Shann_adam #17 Up all night, smoking the green, Shann you lied saying the bag's nowhere to be seen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And im blocked… i didnt even get chance to rip into her. Ill just say it on her she will read it because its about her and she thinks shes the dogs balls! Shan your toxic your a vile human who deserves no happiness you dont even deserve a roof over your head you gave up your beautiful children because they didnt fit into your sad little life not because they are triggers thats a cop out! I was abused by my kids dad and my kids are my world they helped me get out the other side and i was strong for them i would move mountains for my babies and thats the difference between a mother and a breeder! You cant even look after two dogs and show them any kind of love im not surprised your whole family have disowned you! I could keep going but frankly your not worth my last 5% battery. P.s i wouldnt piss on you if you were in fire! ✌🏼 #trophychild

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Change the record Shann love......anything other than be a good mother!! ✌✌✌
3oz8xZCW9duKj8dwu4.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What is that wig like?? Is she trolling us, she can't honestly think those wigs are a good look, seriously!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
And im blocked… i didnt even get chance to rip into her. Ill just say it on her she will read it because its about her and she thinks shes the dogs balls! Shan your toxic your a vile human who deserves no happiness you dont even deserve a roof over your head you gave up your beautiful children because they didnt fit into your sad little life not because they are triggers thats a cop out! I was abused by my kids dad and my kids are my world they helped me get out the other side and i was strong for them i would move mountains for my babies and thats the difference between a mother and a breeder! You cant even look after two dogs and show them any kind of love im not surprised your whole family have disowned you! I could keep going but frankly your not worth my last 5% battery. P.s i wouldnt piss on you if you were in fire! ✌🏼 #trophychild
What exactly got you banned 😬😂
---
I did...I was blocked earlier but was worth it 🤣🤣
Ah I really want to know who u are. I saw a few get blocked
---
I think I maybe close to knocking it on the head. I can’t work her out. She’s just a psycho and there isn’t anything that can change that.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I see her views are down.
Yay!!! 👏👏👏 lets hope it stays that way!

She will be opening the live again soon for people to comment because she ia getting no attention!
---
Just saw her .....so no one is talking to her so she is just putting random photos of herself on the green screen! 🤣🤣
---
Oh good lord!!
Screenshot_20230330-223231_TikTok.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
She'll get bored of the low views and zero interaction. In a few days we'll have one of the following happen:

- A controversial live with her "acting".
- Sub only chat off.
- A crying video/live.

Reactions: 7
Wow she actually just said there's a positive to not having to set her alarm for school runs 😳 she's making the most of it while she can

• Angry
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.