Shann_adam #17 Up all night, smoking the green, Shann you lied saying the bag's nowhere to be seen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There must be some kind of ruling with regards to just literally blocking someone for nothing. She’s making money and people are just asking normal questions. What does she want people to actually comment

Reactions: 5
There must be some kind of ruling with regards to just literally blocking someone for nothing. She’s making money and people are just asking normal questions. What does she want people to actually comment
pretty sure you can get refund if youve been blocked

Reactions: 4
Why why why does anyone even give this waste of oxygen any attention!! Shannon not every song out there is written for you!!! You fuckimg attention seeker go and have a line cheer yourself up

Reactions: 8
279 subs more fool them all its absolutely ridiculous!! I can't watch her cuz she triggers me really bad when she starts with dogs
---
Proper having a little pity party isn't she 🤣🤣🤣🤣 wish her account was banned

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Right let me tell you 1. You're not beautiful 2. You're defo not phenomenal 3. You're a narcassist 4. You're nothing but a egg donor 5. You're a tit singer & tit dancer

Reactions: 11
How can one person have so much laundry. She washes stuff every day

This is what she deserves , low views , no interaction . Now just need the subs to cancel.

Imagine being that much of a narcissist that you are now totally isolated from everyone. So narcissistic that you spend hour after hour on live with hundreds of people watching your unstable behaviour but nobody commenting at all.

Im holding my tongue so bad with this bleep shanfanfam is going to go on a rampage
---
Or what ever im called shannfamfan

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.