Shann_adam #17 Up all night, smoking the green, Shann you lied saying the bag's nowhere to be seen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is the effects of a frazzled brain from drugs. NPD and Psychotic behaviour has set in. All the time she has enablers she will continue, untill one day she loses control and commits an awful crime. We all heard her death threats

• Sad
Reactions: 12
This is the effects of a frazzled brain from drugs. NPD and Psychotic behaviour has set in. All the time she has enablers she will continue, untill once day she loses control and commits an awful crime. We all heard her death threats
I believe, without question that she could seriously harm someone🥺

• Sad
Reactions: 14
I believe, without question that she could seriously harm someone🥺
I agree , I'm so glad she has no contact with her kids and hope it remains that way . Those poor dogs , I honestly think one day she will seriously hurt them .

• Sad
Reactions: 10
I’ll take you to wash the dogs god forbid you call the RSPCA 🤬

Reactions: 2
Considering she's healed ( from her made up issues ) she don't half bang the same old drum. She's looking ill I think now as well from the drugs .

Reactions: 9
Oh my god! It drives me mad how she sings every song like it was actually written about her!!!!! bleeping bath the poor dog or perform a concert, you can’t do both!

Reactions: 12
I know she smokes weed but does she defo do
Coke. How do we know. I haven’t seen anything to show she definitely does.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.