Shann_adam #17 Up all night, smoking the green, Shann you lied saying the bag's nowhere to be seen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she talking about her dad again? Omg it’s daddy issues to the extreme 😂 my dads an absolute tw@t (much worse than shannon’s) but I can honestly say I don’t go on about it or make google images power points about him but pretend it’s not about him

Reactions: 9
Bloody hell, she's even blocking the brown nosers now... We did tell you all

• Haha
Reactions: 11
They’re begging to get their friend back in and she’s said no now twice!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Does she know that dogs aren’t capable of reactive abuse
---
And why did she get a male dog and not expect it not to hump things and the female dog? He’s literally just doing what comes natural HES A DOG. And a very cute one too

Reactions: 7
Jesus I've missed a couple of days....wtf is going on?
She's well and truly past the point of no return!
And soz Shan, I don't think lenny would " interfere " with lewleew,you mad, mad psycho witch 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 5
It’s love “lessons” now! 😂😂
Like who is she talking to

• Haha
Reactions: 5
you heard that everyone???? Fill up those love cups dr wrongen McCarney’s advice

---
My love cup is full of Prosecco and I still ‘put out’ 😂
---
Also is she just sat in her shed smoking weed doing this power point 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.