Shann_adam #17 Up all night, smoking the green, Shann you lied saying the bag's nowhere to be seen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve just decided to tune in so I better not have missed the best bits 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Awk bless she has thanked the teachers who have helped her along with other people....such a sweetie!! 🤣🤣
---
Night peeps, sleep tight ✌🥰
HSfLNyKksXbZC.gif

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Is she taking the piss! Talking and getting emotional over some little boy from years ago 🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 2
Does anyone else think she seems bipolar? X
No , she's In love with the Coco
---
Right kinda putting myself out there now. I’ve been through the stuff she’s said. I’ve been through abuse. My uncle for nearly a year solid every god dam night!!! I could NOT and I mean NOT EVER SIT THERE AND TELL MY STORY AND WITHIN LESS THAN 10 FUDGING MINUTES HAVE A GENERAL CONVERSATION WITH A SMILE ON MY FACE!!!!! IM TRAUMATISED FROM MY TRAUMA. I HAVE NIGHTSMAREZ I HAVE PTSD I HAVE SLEEP PARALYSIS BECAUSE OF WHAT WENT ON 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬 IM BEYOND LIVID RIGHT NOW!!!
---

Sorry for shouting
---

She’s an actual trigger for real survivors
I want to give you a hug right now, from 1 traumatised child to another

• Heart
Reactions: 4
how has this vile creature still got supporters.
it baffles me!
So yesterday she could stand strong no one will knock me down today she has had a green screen up. She is off her face.
she needs to stop the drugs.
she honestly is disgusting the lying needs to stop

Reactions: 3
Nearly 1 am and she's still going! (Not been watching but just had a look, I have no idea what she's been doing today. Although I did see the video where someone mentioned Paul O'Grady 😡, she is vile!)

First time she's eaten in days...

Why's she talking about her dog's penis...
Who needs food when you have monster and ❄.... for the amount of time she is live she eats very little and that's why she doesn't show her fridge because it's empty!

Reactions: 7
I had to dip in and out constantly last night, couldn’t stand to sit and listen to the tit that was coming out her mouth! Fair play to anyone who did 😅
Wonder what on earth today will bring 👀

After yesterday's Wisdom with Wiggy Wednesday, I don't know how she can possibly make ceeee yewww next Thursday a banger. I'm sure she'll manage it though...

• Haha
Reactions: 5
After yesterday's Wisdom with Wiggy Wednesday, I don't know how she can possibly make ceeee yewww next Thursday a banger. I'm sure she'll manage it though...
We better get a good ceeee yewwww next Thursday because ceeee yewwww next Tuesday was such a let down. Come on Shan, give Cheesestringswoosa some material to work with thank yewwwww

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.