Shann_adam #17 Up all night, smoking the green, Shann you lied saying the bag's nowhere to be seen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Without sounding disrespectful is the woman in that green screen pic her mum? I’ve never seen a photo so don’t know what she looked like

Reactions: 4
Can you imagine her as a mother. She would be so patronising and would make them feel so useless. She would do nothing for their self worth and confidence. It would be so harmful for her to have them back 😞. Im not putting this because you’re a wanker Shan but because you’re a really horrible person and so above your station. You think such alot of yourself.

Reactions: 6
I’m disappointed her mums not wearing shans inherited court shewwws in that pic 😢

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m disappointed her mums not wearing shans inherited court shewwws in that pic 😢
Looks like she's already robbed them from her.

She's sounding proper psycho today. It's no wonder she's not allowed anywhere near her kids. Dangerous woman.

Reactions: 5
Anyone notice how many times Luna shakes her head? I think she may have an ear infection. Breaks my heart.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Aww that made me smile, aww that's such a good memory.......here's what I think Shann...
eMaZ6PeYg2aIP4tLUI (1).gif

• Haha
She doesn't half like talking about herself.....who would be assed talking about themselves all day everyday!!
"That just came out there"

Someone sub and tell her she has tourettes, it'll he the next diagnosis 🤣
She will get back to you on that once she has done the online test!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.