Shann_adam #17 Up all night, smoking the green, Shann you lied saying the bag's nowhere to be seen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just seen a video on fyp of Pratt mentioning about Paul o Grady’s show on tv and Shan was like please don’t bring negativity into this live Pratt then apologised and Shan replied no you’re not, danni mate you’re a pratt for supporting her she don’t give 2 💩 about you love 😂 give it a rest
---
Oh god it’s c**ty Thursday today isn’t it 😏 wonder what today brings

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Didn't she say that she doesn't like the dogs upstairs? They're currently rolling about on her bed

Reactions: 3
That trophy child nonsense . She's trying to change the narrative as many people now know that her upbringing wasn't the abusive upbringing she makes out it was . As mentioned many times, she was quite privileged with her acting, football, quite well travelled. So now , she's trying to make out she was a trophy child with lots of pressure. Her lying that her dad did stuff to her when she was younger and telling people in school that her mum died shows its all bullshit.

She is looking well this morning witches.....she really needs to sort herself out!!
Screenshot_20230330-111420_TikTok.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Her singing, dancing, acting 'skills' were very, very average I can assure you. A trophy child she definitely was not.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Her lips literally give me the boke 🤢🤢🤢....can't stomach her this morning at all!

• Sick
I HATE people who constantly blame things they’ve been through for being a complete head. The way I see it you can either better yourself from it or be a head and use it as an excuse all the time

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Somebody explain this to me......she keeps saying she is skint? So she appears to never do an actual food shop, she never really goes anywhere most days, her kids aren't at home, she must get her rent paid for her....and people pay to speak to her so how is is actually skint!?!?
Oh yes I forgot to include meeting the dealer, that explains it then, silly me!! 🙈🙈

Many times I've seen Crusty describe herself as an EMPATH (she likes to type this in capitals for effect!) so I've just looked up what the opposite is ... NARCISSIST, PSYCHOPATH or SOCIOPATH ... funny that !!

Reactions: 12
Next thread should just be stupid tit she says
Shann_official5#18 you you you can't kid a kidder. Try try try me. Woosaaa. Everyone's a narcassist (except me of course)
---
Literally flicked through and caught her saying 'nor does it make me fear ya'

Oh bore the duck off

• Haha
Shann, can we postpone psycho Thursday please babe. I'm busy watching people trying to rescue Chy from Rosh and that's interesting as hell. Your bullshit is gonna have to wait.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.