Shann_adam #17 Up all night, smoking the green, Shann you lied saying the bag's nowhere to be seen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shan don’t you think G’s dad has better things to do than be outside your house at 10pm on a Wednesday night beeping his horn? 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I mean… I don’t think we’ve quite got the gist yet.. but if you didn’t know
Shan’s livid.. from a mothers perspective… she’s livid. She’s superwoman and strong.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Shan don’t you think G’s dad has better things to do than be outside your house at 10pm on a Wednesday night beeping his horn? 🤣🤣🤣🤣
And the fact she thinks he is sat watching her live is literally hilarious!! 🤣🤣✌✌
---
I mean… I don’t think we’ve quite got the gist yet.. but if you didn’t know
Shan’s livid.. from a mothers perspective… she’s livid. She’s superwoman and strong.
Literally creased here....she is livid and Im in a wrinkle laughing at her and this thread!! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Shannon are you deluded? He couldn't give a duck about you and by the sounds of it you're the one who probably abused him!

Of course it's not your fault it never ever is

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She means it!! She fukin means it. What the fuk is she on about honestly. I’m completely lost and only went off for half hour. Has someone commented something and someone’s outside?

She always thinks he’s watching when he’s actually very busy doing much better things 😏. Wouldn’t be surprised if it was her who made the account. What would he have to gain from it? If anything he’s got a lot to lose. So Shan stop creating accounts and causing drama for yourself, you’re an embarrassment 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
G's Dad is the one involved in court right now isn't he? Surely threatening to break his skull will go against you Shan...

Was he actually in the live? Or she thinks someone beeping the horn was him??

Reactions: 4
Basically there’s an account called “mikes outside beeping” and they joined the live the other day too. But as a coincidence someone was beeping outside at the same time. And she thinks he’s outside and she wants a street fight. She’s going to take her wig off first though and then smash his skull in like she (falsely) claims he did to G. Obviously she’s got to finish her joint first, give herself some motivational songs and then get into her undertaker alter ego mode 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I read on a video that G dad is gaining custody with help from his family. I wasn’t sure if to believe it all not but after this bullshit weird stuff coming out her mouth I’m wondering if it’s true. She sounds very bitter towards him. I don’t believe he was outside and near enough sure he hasn’t been messaging as screen hasn’t paused or anything.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Basically there’s an account called “mikes outside beeping” and they joined the live the other day too. But as a coincidence someone was beeping outside at the same time. And she thinks he’s outside and she wants a street fight. She’s going to take her wig off first though and then smash his skull in like she (falsely) claims he did to G. Obviously she’s got to finish her joint first, give herself some motivational songs and then get into her undertaker alter ego mode 😂
Stop it!!!! Literally this is hilarious!! 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
So she’s trying to bring violence to her home . What an absolute disgrace… no wonder your never get your kids back! Sad excuse for a ‘mother’

Reactions: 10
She’s losing, so she’s clutching at straws. He’s not that stupid Shan 😂. Do you really think he would risk everything to beep his horn outside your house? Drugs are rotting your brain 🥴

Reactions: 9
Honestly I’ve never seen so many gullible people in one place. I genuinely think.. if Shan was to predict the lotto numbers for them they’d put their life savings on a ticket.
---
So she’s trying to bring violence to her home . What an absolute disgrace… no wonder your never get your kids back! Sad excuse for a ‘mother’
She even said she’d knock on the neighbours door so they could film the fight for her 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Honestly I’ve never seen so many gullible people in one place. I genuinely think.. if Shan was to predict the lotto numbers for them they’d put their life savings on a ticket.
---

She even said she’d knock on the neighbours door so they could film the fight for her 🤣
The same neighbour she gave the hand cream to? 😂

• Haha
Honestly if she murdered someone...the twats in the comments would say, awk well it wasn't her fault!?! They are dillusional!! 🙈🙈

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.