Shann_adam #17 Up all night, smoking the green, Shann you lied saying the bag's nowhere to be seen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wot up with the silly scruff today iv just been on today coz unlike her I have a life an jobs to do an she is being the dick that she is an how the hell can she sing I am ur mother 🤣🤣

Reactions: 9
Sounds like Chy has been taking Rosh's pills, off her face and refusing to go home again
oh god really? shes another one who could do with some help!
---
how does she have as much washing as me and theres 5 people in my house but only 1 of her? 🤣
---
she literslly just described herself the silly bleep 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 5
Eewww why has she let her bins get like that. She lives alone.

Reactions: 4
Even the subs who weren’t scared off by her manic/weird behaviour the other day seem to of now upped and left after her preaching yesterday 😅

• Haha
No one is commenting at all 😂 too fukin scared to. I’m so tempted to sub and see how far I can go 😴😴

• Haha
Kind of worried I’ll comment and think I’m on here by mistake 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Somebody explain this to me......she keeps saying she is skint? So she appears to never do an actual food shop, she never really goes anywhere most days, her kids aren't at home, she must get her rent paid for her....and people pay to speak to her so how is is actually skint!?!?
Oh yes I forgot to include meeting the dealer, that explains it then, silly me!! 🙈🙈
She always has money for cans of monster though 😏🙄

Reactions: 7
All these positive quote cards she keeps buying and reading to her 1 commenter, all I hear is.....

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Woe is me card again today :sleep: what about her poor kids who are in care, ever thought about them shann instead of making it allllll about you..

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.