Shann_adam #17 Up all night, smoking the green, Shann you lied saying the bag's nowhere to be seen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh she loves her mum right now ok shan...you hated her a few hours ago....you confuse the damn duck out of me at times! Make your damn mind up and who you like and who you don't damn like it's confusing

Reactions: 8
Ohh Denise had a damn tit mum which made her a damn tit mum to shan which made her a damn tit mum to R & G....God damn this! Let's not forget shan damn well dumped those ashes on her grandma's damn doorstep and just damn well left them there....but as always shan is the voice for eveyone and she is making sure she is damn well heard!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Who is she talking to when she is saying "oh you won't stop me from healing"....is it her Dad or what's the craic??

Reactions: 3
Shannon you are no longer a mum .stop referring to yourself as a mum!! You've lost that right the day you decided to just stop feeding them NEGLECT! the one thing your crying about right now is the same thing you have done to your kids!! DO BETTER YOU head
---
Who is she talking to?!
The damn shed I think
---
She's going to wrestle grandma 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
I dare you.....don't test me...mic drop....who does she think she is, it's hilarious 😂 😃
uLZ83oRXZfHKnN3ZjB.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Fuckin hell I switch on and it’s another Claire Hale.. just sayin 🙄🙄
Why’s she telling someone to knock on the neighbours to let them in her garden 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Shan is this an open invitation for anyone to come and have a brawl with you?? I'd happily smack you one!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Did she just say she would break their skull 20 times over!?! 🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈
---
From a Mother's perspective....aye ok Shann, you aint one of those love!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
“I’ll break your skull and I mean that from a mother’s perspective”

“WWE taught me everything I need to know”

“I’ve took me wig off and everything so you don’t feel like you’re fighting a woman”

What the flying duck have I turned on 😳
---
Ooohhh she on about her daughters dad?! Beeping outside her house.. so she’s gonna break his skull

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.