Shann_adam #17 Up all night, smoking the green, Shann you lied saying the bag's nowhere to be seen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I phoned rspca yesterday. Told them all about tiktok how she kicks lenny fed him toy stuffin saying she's gonna chop his balls off. They passing the information to someone an going to loom her up on tt 🙏🙌 hopefully someone goes out
I did the same the first time I witnessed that horrific day when she was verbal abusing him. Even thinking about his little face makes me cry 😢 but I never got a follow up :( gave her name address dogs name her TT name I really hope it wasn't only me and they started gathering enough evidence....

• Sad
Reactions: 9
I did the same the first time I witnessed that horrific day when she was verbal abusing him. Even thinking about his little face makes me cry 😢 but I never got a follow up :( gave her name address dogs name her TT name I really hope it wasn't only me and they started gathering enough evidence....
I don’t hold out much hope, the same was done with CJ, she treats hers like tit, restricts food and water, video evidence of Arlo drinking from the toilet when she leaves the room and her going mental at him, she puts on an act if RSPCA turn up and she gets away with it! She even had a dog named poppy constantly locked in the kitchen and she lives upstairs in her room😡😡

• Angry
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
All the monster drinks she guzzles and ❄ she takes ,surprised she hasn’t had a heart attack!

Reactions: 10
I'm sorry but she deserves everything that's thrown her way I have absolutely no emotion towards that thing! I'll never ever forget how she abused those children dogs friends family especially her grandma who tried over and over again! We all know dickface Is an 'actress' she wants the attention she loves it this will all be an act and tomorrow she will be back miming with her crusty lips nodding her bleeping head left to right twirling her hand doing some sort of positive meaningless post! She's so predictable! She wants everyone wondering & gossiping about '5 days' duck all will be happening it will be a normal Saturday in the shitshowshan! Night on the coke dogs pissing & shitting everywhere cleaning with that filthy mop etc etc we know her days before she does!
Sorry but my opinion I couldn't give a flying duck about her I do hope those kids never ever see her again and those dogs get removed ASAP!
---
I don’t hold out much hope, the same was done with CJ, she treats hers like tit, restricts food and water, video evidence of Arlo drinking from the toilet when she leaves the room and her going mental at him, she puts on an act if RSPCA turn up and she gets away with it! She even had a dog named poppy constantly locked in the kitchen and she lives upstairs in her room😡😡
Omg really heartbreaking 😢 💔 how? How can anyone treat deflenses animals like that!! Honestly my dog is treated like a princess

Reactions: 13
I'm sorry but she deserves everything that's thrown her way I have absolutely no emotion towards that thing! I'll never ever forget how she abused those children dogs friends family especially her grandma who tried over and over again! We all know dickface Is an 'actress' she wants the attention she loves it this will all be an act and tomorrow she will be back miming with her crusty lips nodding her bleeping head left to right twirling her hand doing some sort of positive meaningless post! She's so predictable! She wants everyone wondering & gossiping about '5 days' duck all will be happening it will be a normal Saturday in the shitshowshan! Night on the coke dogs pissing & shitting everywhere cleaning with that filthy mop etc etc we know her days before she does!
Sorry but my opinion I couldn't give a flying duck about her I do hope those kids never ever see her again and those dogs get removed ASAP!
---

Omg really heartbreaking 😢 💔 how? How can anyone treat deflenses animals like that!! Honestly my dog is treated like a princess
That’s just the half of it! If you have a lot of time, have a look at her thread, it’s absolutely shocking, her poor dogs x

Reactions: 4
That’s just the half of it! If you have a lot of time, have a look at her thread, it’s absolutely shocking, her poor dogs x
I actually blocked her a long time ago I don't know if I could read horrible stuff about dogs it breaks my heart 💔

• Sad
Thinking of actually applying for fb license again I cancelled it cos I didn’t watch it but I’m at a loss what to do tonight 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I just want to clarify I don't feel an ounce of sympathy for Shan, she reaps what she sows. I dont agree family and kids should be bought into the trolling, they are the innocent ones in all of this

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I just want to clarify I don't feel an ounce of sympathy for Shan, she reaps what she sows. I dont agree family and kids should be bought into the trolling, they are the innocent ones in all of this
I agree
It went a bit wild this afternoon, mentioning her mum as an example.
It's already been said that she gives us enough vile content to comment on!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I agree
It went a bit wild this afternoon, mentioning her mum as an example.
It's already been said that she gives us enough vile content to comment on!
It was pretty wild, and people telling Shan to off herself are no better then her telling someone else to do it. Like I said earlier there's a line that shouldn't be crossed

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Morning all! I just want to apologise if I came off a bit cunty yesterday. Due to personal reasons it really fucks with my head when people are told to off themselves. Something in Shans eyes worried me but I’m sure she will be back today like nothing happened 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Morning all! I just want to apologise if I came off a bit cunty yesterday. Due to personal reasons it really fucks with my head when people are told to off themselves. Something in Shans eyes worried me but I’m sure she will be back today like nothing happened 🥰
I don't think you did at all , I could see where you were coming from , especially if you have personal experience .

• Heart
Course she will! The miming the head nodding the crusty lips the twirling hand blah blah blah blah

• Haha
Reactions: 8
no need to apologise, yesterday was bleep day anyway!! 🤣 on a serious note i hope your okay 🙃

• Heart
I’m disappointed that she didn’t act like a bleep yesterday seeing as it was see yewww next Tewwwwwsday day. Always letting me down Shan 😭. I’ll forgive you if you give me your Myra Hindley wig 😝
i forgot about that wig....🤣🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.