Shann_adam #16 no kids, no car, using a bucket to poo, but it’s all preparing her for I’m a celeb thank yewww

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
These TSF wenches are really as thick as pig tit!!

Lisa, are you well??....troublemaker, are you ok hun?? Ffs wise yourselves up!! 😡😡

Reactions: 4
I was hoping she would come on live and nobody would bother with her because they were disgusted with her but instead she’s loving all the attention 😩
I know! Everyone needs to watch on ghost mode!
Listen, I have come to the conclusion, she is happy for people to sub and hate on her because it's all attention and she literally craves it.......I think we should all stop watching and not give her the attention. No matter what people say in the comments she really doesn't give two shits so they are all only wasting their breath.
A narc will never see what they are doing as wrong and this hussy thinks she is literally the dogs balls and will not let anything that is said effect her!
Saying that.....I can't stop watching like! 🤣🤣🤣
Watch from the outside it doesn't give her a 'view'

Reactions: 4
I think Trouble is having some sort of medical crisis. Thinks Shans famous and notorious 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I know! Everyone needs to watch on ghost mode!
Watch from the outside it doesn't give her a 'view'
I know but u can't see the comments then....or can ya??
---
Toublemaker....give it up hun, you are the only one standing up for Shann in the comments and she hasn't acknowledged you once, she don't give a tit about you either!!
1.2k in the live and 1 person blowing smoke up her ass in the comments.....waken up Shann!!
---
Oh ffs!! Someone rang the police!! 🙈🙈

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Paramedics could be attending a genuine matter rather than wasting time at the ShitHouse

Reactions: 6
Is that true? She walks past her families house ? Does she have family and does she speak to them

Reactions: 3
Never seen the dogs get that much attention....as awkward as it is...she would rather not be doing it but wants people to think she is kind to them+

Reactions: 8
I could never in my life take this much hate. I wouldn’t be here anymore. I just don’t understand how she deals with it. I know she laughs and smiles to wind people up, she doesn’t get as many follows as she thanks for so doing that just to anger people (which to be fair works!) I just don’t see how she can sit on live knowing everyone hates her?

Another thing that winds me up (which is the point I think) is ‘oh that reminds me of blah blah’ what a load of bullshit. Think she just doesn’t know what else to say.
---
Someone just said ‘all these people you’ve been reminded of are happy you aren’t in the lives anymore’
🤣 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Fuckin hell I only went to bath my kids and put them in bed and she gained 7 subs in that time 👀 I hope it’s people telling her duck off.
So she was suspended for stalking her teacher? 😳

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.