Shann_adam #16 no kids, no car, using a bucket to poo, but it’s all preparing her for I’m a celeb thank yewww

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The dogs break my heart. They’re clearly scared of her. But they’re still dogs and dogs are so loving. Cowering but wagging tails 😭

• Sad
Reactions: 10
The state of tha mop. :sick: she doesn't even give the place a good scrub she just skirts around it...the place is probably rotten

• Sick
Reactions: 8
I asked hairy to ask as I’m not subbed 😂. I need to know the garlic situation. Last time we saw her fridge there were about 30 bulbs of garlic in there 😂😂
why does someone need that much 🤣🤣 is it because she was getting them in the hello fresh boxes?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Yeah but instead of throwing them out she decided to put them in the fridge. Most of them were rotting 🤮
ergh bet her fridge stinks just like her and the rest of the house. mops the living room with piss n tit in then mops the kitchen...very hygienic 🤮🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Ok so when she’s popped up on my FYP I thought this bird looks familiar. But just realised now, I worked with her mum for a couple of years. Her mum was a lovely lady. Nothing like this bint.
When her mum passed she didn’t seem as much of a lunatic as she does now. It’s completely shocked me that this is the same girl. Her mum would be absolutely disgusted in her

• Wow
Reactions: 16
The whole flooring will need to be replaced when and if she moves, hopefully the landlord will charge her for the new floor,.it'll come out of her deposit 😂

Reactions: 5
All her subs saying they’ve seen the light 🤣🙌🏼 just one or two stray pubes to get rid off then she’ll be alone like she deserves

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.