Shann_adam #16 no kids, no car, using a bucket to poo, but it’s all preparing her for I’m a celeb thank yewww

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hairy your comments are cracking me up 🤣🤣🤣. I appreciate yeww thank yeww

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I got so much to catch up on I missed it all but who died this smelly woman think she is trying to pick on out Hairy 🙄

Reactions: 4
Someone local has messaged privately to say Sophie is staggering down the road so she’s not in a taxi 😭

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
“Did she ask you to be your girlfriend” and shann replied “no she did not” well I’m sorry but about an half an hour ago Shann was going on about the fact she told Soph she didn’t want a relationship and this is why this has all happened so if she didn’t ask you to be in a relationship then why has this all happened? I’m just confused by this whole thing which is why I 1000000% think this is set up-

1. No panic as to where the bag is even though she says her bank card and drivers license are in the bag
2. Just stays on live whilst a woman is needing insulin to save her life and telling her to get a taxi to the hospital
3. Shann is literally the calmest person I’ve known to ever have a person in their home they don’t feel comfortable with. Tellling them earlier they don’t want them there and want them to “hurry up” out of their house - If that was me and I didn’t feel comfortable I would end the live and just focus on what’s going on around me and making sure I felt safe in my own home and not to be on live and make sure that the person who is making me feel like that had gone. But Shann just stayed there on live and all of this just doesn’t sit right with me
4. All of the “thank you for likes”, “thank you for sharing the live”, “thank you for the follows” all to me seem that she was waiting for this to happen so she can be like “oh I’m so grateful for all of you” 🤮
5. The fact she said “I’ve enjoyed myself” when someone asked about her night just proves to me she is loving the attention and doesn’t care about anyone but herself.

Shann just focus on yourself and becoming a better person and leave social media altogether. Maybe one day then you’ll be able to have your kids back but until then they don’t deserve a person who is so self centered it’s unreal.

Reactions: 7
She really is a psychopath!! If ‘someone’ had stole from me and I had to kick them out, I wouldn’t be sat on live smirking and laughing! Crazy bleeping horrible witch

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.