Shann_adam #16 no kids, no car, using a bucket to poo, but it’s all preparing her for I’m a celeb thank yewww

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
wouldnt be suprised if she shows up on 'making of a murderer' or something!!! can see it in her eyes. cant inagin how her kids must have felt living with that! Glad soph got home safe poor wonen!
---
Lucys been told by people in sophs comments!! lets see if she actually listens!!
I won't hold my breath on Lucy seeing the light tbh, she seems like a nice girl as well....but I will be happy to be proved wrong!! I really hope she wakens up!!

Reactions: 4
A few of her subs last night were getting pissed off with her. But then some were trying so desperately to not get in her bad books. Strange. I feel for them wanting to be liked acknowledged by that bleep. Wonder if she’ll completely dismiss last night or just say everyone was overreacting, and her subs go back to asking how she is and if she’s ok 🙄🙄🙄 hopefully someone’s sent the rspca that video of her chucking bleeping teddy stuffing to the dogs 😡😡😡😭😭 she’s a danger to those poor innocent babies just like she is her kids and they need to go far away from her

• Sad
Reactions: 9
1.30pm in the afternoon and the witch is still in bed probably..no doubt there'll be dog tit and piss everywhere cos she's not let them out in the garden.poor dogs

• Sick
Reactions: 8
It’s like her subs have a trauma bond with Shan. They are absolutely terrified of her not liking them. They completely ignore her abusive, scary and psychotic behaviour. It’s completely insane 😬

Reactions: 11
Well, she's all over my fyp, so many people have had their eyes opened now . So many people saying how evil she looks . Please Lucy , don't change your mind.

Reactions: 4
Hopefully she has realised people are sick of her tit after last night and she will stay off live and TT altogether.....can't see it because she needs the attention, but we can but hope!!

Reactions: 3
I reckon she'll come on live tomorrow, sub only, and pretend like nothing has happened whatsoever.

Reactions: 6
I keep seeing comments saying she admitted she hid the bag… but I didn’t hear her say it. Did anyone else?

I keep seeing comments saying she admitted she hid the bag… but I didn’t hear her say it. Did anyone else?
No I didn't hear her saying that....unless she did after I clocked out at 1am?

I can’t imagine her ever admitting it. She needs to keep the narrative going that it was stolen to play the victim 🙄

Reactions: 7
Yesssss Lucy! Don’t change your mind again please!
shes just done a video on tt about it too
---
i went off same time as you, so i have no idea lol
---
I can’t imagine her ever admitting it. She needs to keep the narrative going that it was stolen to play the victim 🙄
me either. The attention was too much on soph and her diabetes so shann had to do something to fet the attention on her!

This has to be the end for shan not surly?
she’s shown herself for the evil witch she is. Like actually evil, she basically left that girl for dead last night when she let her walk the streets alone while having a hypo. She’s a psychopath and how anyone could still support that is beyond me

Reactions: 10
No she didn't admit to hiding it, not while I was listening anyway and I switched off at 4am. There's not a chance in hell that bag will be 'found'

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.