Shann_adam #16 no kids, no car, using a bucket to poo, but it’s all preparing her for I’m a celeb thank yewww

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am assuming she doesn’t live in a detached house? What must her neighbours make of her? Then again, she did give them a Baylis and Harding gift set to make up for being a racist cow and they really appreciated that thankyewwwwwwww

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Has anyone reported her for them poor dogs? They look underweight to me too 🥺 hope they didn’t swallow and if that stuffing from the bear

• Sad
Reactions: 4
As if she actually said I can do whatever I put my mind too ... um not be a parent , or a decent daughter or sister. Also , she's actually really thick .
---
Welcome to the other side D ..

Reactions: 9
Has anyone reported her for them poor dogs? They look underweight to me too 🥺 hope they didn’t swallow and if that stuffing from the bear
Rspca said if they’re kept inside and fed there’s nothing they can do. Even though she feeds them crap dog food, Pringles, biscuits, onion and god knows what else 🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 7
Listen, I have come to the conclusion, she is happy for people to sub and hate on her because it's all attention and she literally craves it.......I think we should all stop watching and not give her the attention. No matter what people say in the comments she really doesn't give two shits so they are all only wasting their breath.
A narc will never see what they are doing as wrong and this hussy thinks she is literally the dogs balls and will not let anything that is said effect her!
Saying that.....I can't stop watching like! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Listen, I have come to the conclusion, she is happy for people to sub and hate on her because it's all attention and she literally craves it.......I think we should all stop watching and not give her the attention. No matter what people say in the comments she really doesn't give two shits so they are all only wasting their breath.
A narc will never see what they are doing as wrong and this hussy thinks she is literally the dogs balls and will not let anything that is said effect her!
Saying that.....I can't stop watching like! 🤣🤣🤣
I can’t stop watching until she loses everything. Won’t be long though 😏

Reactions: 9
Right WTF is she talking about?? What is making her smile, there are no nice comments, so who is she actually talking too witches??

Reactions: 5
To be fair.....Lucy hasn't spoken to Shann...yet! She said she is there to speak to everyone else and she has said last night was terrible, so there is hope for Lucy yet 🤞🤞

Reactions: 4
Finally caught up. What a bleeping tit show last night was wow. I'm a type 1 diabetic and I got to say people in the comments were driving me mad I know they were concerned as we all were for that girl but everyone kept saying she needs her insulin she is having a hypo.... If your having a hypo you need to eat not be needing insulin. The girl had a dangerously high sugar level which is called a hypa not a hypo if that makes sense. She is so heartless it's actually not bleeping right. I think she was looking forward to going out and when Soph said she needed to go to the hospital for insulin Shan got pissed off and didn't want to go there off her face so she accused her of stealing the bag to get her to leave. Luckily she was ok but it could of been very different outcome I can't watch her smug face today she makes me so angry

• Heart
Lisa are you ok? Has Shan been sharing her drugs with you hun?

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.