Shann_adam #16 no kids, no car, using a bucket to poo, but it’s all preparing her for I’m a celeb thank yewww

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her followers are up to 240k......I would hope that's people just wanting to watch the tit show rather than support followers!!

Reactions: 7
For every 1 person supporting Shan right now there are 200 hating on her. Glad everyone is finally seeing what we’ve said all along!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I hope to god that people end their subscriptions to her and give her no financial benefit to being on the app. That Lucy has seen the light and I hope some more of the people that were up her arse have too.

Reactions: 6
The smugness of her last night , thank you for the follows , thanks for sharing , thanks for the roses - ugh! If Lucy has seen the light there won't be much chat going on in her sub only comments .

Reactions: 4
mommas off now 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣
Clout chasing again 🙄

just to say I stayed in until around 3:45am and she did not admit she had the bag.
The way she put that knife in the teddy and ragged it apart actually scared me. She’s sick in the head. She was literally stabbing the teddy and ripping the knife through it

She's not been live all day , It must be driving her nuts . She will probably claim a fake suicide attempt when she comes back .

I don’t know if this will make sense, but I’ll try 🤣 when she came in the kitchen and said ‘where is the bag that was on the side because you are the only other person in the house’ if she really hadn’t hid the bag so she could accuse Soph, she would have said ‘have you seen my bag, I can’t find it’ she had planned the conversation before having it, she accused her as soon as she walked in the kitchen, proving once again that she is the epitome of a narcissist 🔪🔪🔪

Reactions: 16
Absolutely disgusting I have just seen all videos on fyp I work with diabetes and this situation could have turned out alot worst the stress she put on this young girl would have also made her blood levels rise why are people subscribing to her enabling her she needs removing from this apt now she will come back and act as if she has done nothing wrong thank god she doesn't have her children they would never be safe with her

You’re living on the edge with 2% battery babes 🤣
yup it died 🤣🤣 i didnt even realise lol still feeling the effects of my hangover from yesterday so my brians not fully switched on atm 😅
---
Clout chasing again 🙄

just to say I stayed in until around 3:45am and she did not admit she had the bag.
The way she put that knife in the teddy and ragged it apart actually scared me. She’s sick in the head. She was literally stabbing the teddy and ripping the knife through it
i missed that as i fell asleep about 1. what was the reason for attacking the Teddy? lol
---
Did Shan get her car taken off her ??
yes its at the impound due do driving under the influence of drugs

• Wow
1.3k watching!!! Pyjamas still on. Hair a mess. No make up. Obviously been sleeping most the day after being up all night acting the fool once again! What a mess
---
1.6k now but hardly anyone commenting 😆 👀

• Angry
  • Haha
The fact people are gifting her after last night is disgusting 🤬

• Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.