Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

IR0201

VIP Member
Here’s the new thread you bunch of immature bitches ♥

@zyxwvu please may we have one of your amazing recaps? Thank yewww I appreciate yewww

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13

Hairy-poppins

VIP Member
Morning immature bitches, what a funny night we had in the pissing rain while singing and smoking the 🍃. Silly Shan left the back door open and the kitchen was flooded 🤣. Went upstairs to bed, not wanting to be too loud so was whispering as if the kids have been in their bedrooms asleep for the past 15 months 😂. Thankyeww for the funny night Shan, we appreciate yewwww 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12

LilBoPeep

VIP Member
She is dangerous. She’s the type of human to kill someone and not care at all. No remorse.

That last night was terrible, I was actually scared for Sophie and if I knew the address I would of called 101. That could of turned into something completely different and Shann would of had blood on her hands.

not that she would of cared and would of turned it around to her being the victim somehow.

hayp

Chatty Member
She’s a psychopath. Im not saying that to be a bitch. It really is true. All the signs are there. The children are safer without her for sure. She’s extremely narcissistic.

Catinthebag

So is anyone else thinking that Shann took Sophie’s insulin to try and cause a drama? Sophie noticed it was missing therefore Shann had to quickly change the situation and made out Sophie took her bag?
If you’re a diabetic you wouldn’t travel 2 hours (knowing you’ll be drinking so you levels will change) and not take your insulin? My sons epipen is the first thing I check we have when stepping out the door! It’s second nature now. Her cousin seemed to think she had it with her?

I honestly think Shann is psychotic enough to have tried to make Sophie ill by hiding it and then when possibly caught changed it Sophie looked like the bad one?? I really wouldn’t put any of this past her!

Lassie21

VIP Member
Ladyannejayne.....I know why you support Shann, cos you are a shit mother as well so do us all a favour and belt up! Worry about sorting yourself out instead of people who are calling Shann out on her shit!!

hamlet101

New poster on this but watching her lives for a while and this live right now is the worst one I’ve ever seen. She is such a horrible human being I’ve ever known. Why the hell would the girl rob her bag?? Like for what reason??? If someone in my house was in need of insulin to save their fucking life I would be ringing an ambulance not standing there live on TikTok saying “well if she needs insulin she can call a taxi and go the hospital” is she for real?! Then when the poor girl asked her for help calling a taxi she said “no you’ve got a phone I’m staying on live”?! Like wtf?!
I’ve watched her lives many a times and this one is the one I’m literally screaming at the most!! If shann wanted her out so much and telling her to hurry up she would come off live, rung her a taxi, waited for her to go and then just come on live and explain but she won’t as she’s so obsessed with being on live so much.

Other part of me thinks this is a set up and the whole thing is made up to have Shann more viewers and followers etc as we all know she loves to cause drama wherever she goes.

Hairy-poppins

VIP Member
Shan how can you say you have a eating disorder and scoff two takeaways in one day, do you mean some days you are too skint to buy proper meals so live off of pot noodles. I know a beautiful soul who does actually have an eating disorder and she doesn't come out with the rubbish stories like you do, you know a bit like the D.V you apparently suffered but then mocked someone on your live yesterday after they told you about D.V they suffered, or even the 5 minute panic attacks you have when you are portraying you suffer bad mental health. Just give it all a rest now, you trigger so many people with your lies

• Sad

IR0201

VIP Member
What other creators shit in buckets, launch their wigs across the kitchen in a rage, break into their dealers house, mop up piss and shit on a daily basis and give us a reason to write words differently? No one thank yewww. We appreciate yewww Shan

• Haha
  • Sick

IR0201

VIP Member
Someone local has messaged privately to say Sophie is staggering down the road so she’s not in a taxi 😭

• Wow
  • Sad

Hairy-poppins

VIP Member
Afternoon folks Gaz here. I had trouble finding the new thread, doggos are not good at this shit. Anyway onto Lewwna, fucking hell what a week she's had, her and Lenny both had upset bellies, Lewwna said it was after seeing Shan shitting in a bucket, she even used a home bargains bag in it for easy disposing 🤢 can yewws believe that after she moans at Lenny for shitting on the floor.
Both Lewwna and Lenny were pretty upset they didn't manage to get to the beach on Sunday, Lewwna said Shan was very irresponsible and decided to drive within 30 minutes of smoking MS pain relief she calls it, well it didn't end well, some men in uniform took us for a ride in their car so no beach run for Lewwna or for the foreseeable future because the car was taken as well and its now in prison 😳.
Lenny said he keeps getting told off for trying to shag the cat when he's only trying to play, he's pretty adamant he doesn't actually want to dip his lipstick in the cat. Lenny thinks Shan is a bitch anyway he keeps licking her hands because he knows it pisses her off.
Lewwna told me she had a secret but dont tell anyone else, she can't actually see ghosts, it's the fumes from the MS pain relief making her cranky.
As I'm losing connection Lewwna is saying The Undertaker is shit, she's sick of the WWE talk, Lenny don't even bother listening, he just takes a shit on the floor instead.
Lewwna and Lenny are tired now, it's draining for doggos to connect with each other so, much love and sloppy kisses till next time

• Haha

lyndseyross115

VIP Member
All her subs saying they’ve seen the light 🤣🙌🏼 just one or two stray pubes to get rid off then she’ll be alone like she deserves

• Haha