Shann_adam #16 no kids, no car, using a bucket to poo, but it’s all preparing her for I’m a celeb thank yewww

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you for the follows I appreciate that

I’ve been following your follows and you’ve barely changed for months so stop trying to make out people are following you, you bleep

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Shann....for the love of god, people sharing the live is not a compliment!!
Why is she speaking so precisely.....she ain't posh like!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Erm Shan she wasn’t the only other person in the house… what if the ghosts stole your bag? Did yeww ever think about that? 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She’s a psychopath. Im not saying that to be a witch. It really is true. All the signs are there. The children are safer without her for sure. She’s extremely narcissistic.

Reactions: 12
Yes to this!! Honestly I would be panicking and phoning the bank to cancel my card if that was the case !!
so would any other normal person!! funny how her bag she was taking out had no money in and the card also has no money in? so how was she paying?? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Shannon.

you were awful to that girl as soon as she mentioned her insulin.
You were foaming at the thought of having to go to a pharmacy.
She was downstairs for a while.. on the phone to 111 so she wasn’t talking over your loud music and saying private information while you were live.
Sophie was visibly ill.
You accused her of stealing your bag. Off camera it sounded like she showed you. You replied ‘it’s vanished into thin air then’ SO YOU KNOW SHE DOESN’T HAVE IT.
She also offered for you to check again.
But none of this fits your narrative.

I sincerely hope Sophie is okay and has learnt to avoid you like the bleeping plague you are. You hurt everyone you get close to. The common denominator in all this drama, is you.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Has the white bag just been the last of a 3for £100 baggy …..and she didn’t realise she used it last night? Someone get her a shovel

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.