Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hairy-poppins

VIP Member
12 hours this waste of space has been on live with no breaks off it, tell me you're addicted to tiktok without telling me you're addicted to tiktok.
Oh and Shan the reason you're not tired is because you are buzzing your tits off love

• Haha
Reactions: 11

zyxwvu

VIP Member
Think of the positives, at least nobody got called a narcissist in Cleethorpes tonight.

• Haha

nathan25

VIP Member
2:38am the nutter still live WTF I need sleep 🤣
---
2:38am the nutter still live WTF I need sleep 🤣
---
Sick cow cutting her kids teddy up with a knife for the dogs laughing 😡

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry

IR0201

VIP Member
It’s like her subs have a trauma bond with Shan. They are absolutely terrified of her not liking them. They completely ignore her abusive, scary and psychotic behaviour. It’s completely insane 😬

leekc

Chatty Member
She actually makes me ill that she doesn’t look after those dogs and they are constantly doing the toilet in the house

• Sick

IR0201

VIP Member
Soph this is the last you will see of Shan. She is fuming. Also babes please wash your hair 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick

Eddypeter

VIP Member
SECTION THIS WOMAN IMMEDIATELY
I’m so glad her children are away from her and hopefully thriving and safe. She is sooooo unfit to be called a mother

Hairy-poppins

VIP Member
Recap:

- Stinky Shan's lack of showers was the least of her worries this week. Her toilet was blocked for days on end, so instead of unblocking it like a normal human, she decided to shit in a bucket instead. Yeah...

- Her Mother's Day treat was a trip to the police station for drug driving. Karma truly is a wonderful bitch.

- Shan continues to treat her subscribers like shit. However, most don't seem to be genuine subscribers. #WhoIsWendy

- There was a subscriber called Bella (who most believe is a fake account), but has apparently offed herself. Total non-story.

- The dog piss and shit all over the floor continues. Why train your pets when you can just shout "NO!" at them 747474828 times a day.

- More drug fuelled lives. Pupils like saucers. High as a kite and then major comedowns in the morning lives.

- She turned the subs off for a few lives but swiftly switched them back on after being roasted more than a Turkey at Christmas in the comments.

- Her new fake obsession is wrestling. She pretends to stay up all night watching it, but when asked about it in the comments, she has zero clue. She continues to ask for it to come to the UK so she can go and watch it not knowing that they do occasionally come to the UK... They're in Birmingham next month. Not as good an actress as she makes out.

- Shan continues to slate her grandmother and mother at every opportunity.

- She did a drug deal on live pretending to bump into her dealer.

More important stuff:

- Not seen her kids in 5 weeks.
- Multiple court appearances and meetings (the court outfit has come out on many occasions).
- Had a meeting with two social workers yesterday at some form of family centre.

Probably missed loads but have a work meeting in 5 mins. Woosah.
Brilliant as always 🤣🤣
---
I have alot to be thankful to Shan today so i thought i would share it with yeww bitches. If yeww are a fellow anxiety sufferer like me, Shan has the answer. I hope yeww all appreciate her as much as I do. Yeww can all ditch your meds and get chewing gum, yes yeww heard it right chewing gum is the answer.
You're all welcome 😉

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10

ginge2804

VIP Member
This has to be the end for shan not surly?
she’s shown herself for the evil bitch she is. Like actually evil, she basically left that girl for dead last night when she let her walk the streets alone while having a hypo. She’s a psychopath and how anyone could still support that is beyond me

Faith61

VIP Member
Shan will need to do some damage control this week 🤣. Hands down the most insane night we’ve had so far in Shan land. So glad Soph is ok. Must be so humiliating but I hope she knows everyone is on her side. Other than the stupid subs that think Shan can do no wrong 🙄
I feel so bad for her ( soph)
Letting her speak to her jn that way...its scary to think manages to get under people's skin like that 😢.
We knew the "friendship" would go belly up....but Jesus...that was off the scale..even for Shan!...
On reflection, I genuinely, hand on heart think she could seriously hurt someone, I think she's a psychopath..I keep saying it I know, but she one scary, evil individual!

• Sad

IR0201

VIP Member
❤❤❤
This is one, and the biggest reason I get so angry with them...seriously!
This isn't the right thread I know, but a most recent example of Aimless (if you know you know!🤪)
Filmed herself walking round sainsburys crying (minus the tears!!!) as she wanted people to be educated and to prove just how her " panic atttacks" affect her.....and she and others like her, wonder why they get so much " hate"
Crazy!!
I wish I could walk around Sainsbury’s filming myself whilst having a panic attack. Does Aimless have a special kind of panic attacks? Can I get them on Amazon?

• Haha

Eddypeter

VIP Member
Seriously??
What is wrong with having a nice bath, sticking the tv on, cooking a nice roast and chilling on a Sunday 😂
This whole tiktok thing needs to stop! I hope it does get banned, world has gone insane.