Shann McCarney #27 Shanns on a nighttime ban and bum lick Lisa is her biggest fan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She can't get punched, she doesn't leave her house. Someone apparently put a preggo test on her door step, she wouldn't even open the door to check 😳 she's definitely frightened of something.

She said when I was watching 'ill just continue smoking. If I lose it, I'll lose it' on about the imaginary baby!
She's stopped alot lower than I originally thought she could. She's not quite right in the head !!

Reactions: 10
Why’s everyone saying trigger warning? What’s she just said? I’m in and out as at work

Omg I didn't think she could get any worse. She better not start saying she has miscarried!!!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 5
I'm absolutely howling at some names of commenters😂
Shans sticky floor
Shans baby dad
Shans unborn fetus
Shans pregnancy test
Shans yellow walls
Shans monster can

😂😂😂😂😂
Shanphetamine is my personal fav at the moment. Bravo whoever that is.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
700+ watching so her plan is working (yes that includes me, the sad twit I am 🤣)
---
Ffs people in comments saying social need ringing 🤦🏼‍♀️ why do these twats fall for it

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Her digging about in that crisp packet triggers the duck out of me.

NO bleeping NEED. GET A CRISP THEN GET YOUR MANKY HANDS BACK OUT THE BAG 🤯🤯🤯🤯

Reactions: 3
Well I spend a week or so off from this absolute bag head to return to her making out she's pregnant. Jeeeez I should of stayed away for longer, she fries my head out. How can a human being stoop that low to trigger people by saying the things she does 😬 I honestly wish someone would run her over with a steamroller 💀

• Angry
Reactions: 9
I’ve had to leave I can’t cope with all the twats in there going on about her being pregnant, saying they don’t believe it yet next commenting who knows her sw as they need to report her to social, she’s been drinking so could be harming the ‘baby’, has she had her scan yet 🤦🏼‍♀️ honestly these people dislike her yet play right into her hands. She’s sick and they’re all thick !

Reactions: 9
Let her make a tit of herself I say...it'll come back to her 10 fold all this vileness. Just have to wait patiently and let it all happen.

Reactions: 8
3 months already ☠
Yet she was drinking the other night and she’s still vaping.
it’s ok coz she smoked with the first two.
shes bleeping deranged and unhinged
She’s the type who buys false positive pregnancy tests and has a fake bump

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.