Shann McCarney #27 Shanns on a nighttime ban and bum lick Lisa is her biggest fan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Emma’s gone live… showing a screenshot of a conversation with shann. There’s a pic of a pregnancy test and it’s negative.
---

---
She’s posting them on her page

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 5
Hey witches 🥰......been away to sunny Spain and as far away from this wench as possible!!
What the hell is going on now! No way is she pregnant, who would touch her, seriously!!
I'm away to catch up, hope you are all well.🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Hey witches 🥰......been away to sunny Spain and as far away from this wench as possible!!
What the hell is going on now! No way is she pregnant, who would touch her, seriously!!
I'm away to catch up, hope you are all well.🥰
Woop woop...hope you had fun❤

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Emma’s gone live… showing a screenshot of a conversation with shann. There’s a pic of a pregnancy test and it’s negative.
---

---
She’s posting them on her page
the message SOUNDS so fake but it looks like a real screenshot .. cuz why would she admit she’s lying ? i don’t get it

Reactions: 7
I did thank you lovely......33 degrees when we left! Had to come back sometime though 🤣🥰🥰
---
I can't bring myself to watch her after what I have read and saw!! 🤬🤬
Glad you had a lovely time!
And seriously...I don't know what to think...I was raging after seeing those screen shots but...am wondering if they are actually real!!
I honestly don't know😳
She has however been playing a game today, going along with her being pregnant...hinting that she is...which obvs is bollocks😡

Last edited:
  • Angry
That Emma seemed really genuine in her live and talking about Shan and she seemed to know her stuff. I think the messages between them might be real

Reactions: 8
She is such an evil cow!! I think she would literally do anything for attention, she thrives on it and thrives on people watching and talking about her. There is no way she is pregnant, surely!?!? Who would touch her and her manky wig.....boke 🤮🤮😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Glad you had a lovely time!
And seriously...I don't know what to think...I was raging after seeing those screen shots but...am wondering if they are actually real!!
I honestly don't know😳
She has however been playing a game today, going along with her being pregnant...hinting that she is...which obvs is bollocks😡
She didn’t just hint. She said the words ‘I am pregnant’ I heard her say it at least twice.
Along with ‘that’s a strong kick’

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I did try to find the same pregnancy test picture on Google but I couldn't find it. But the counter top underneath the test looks like Shans

• Wow
Reactions: 6
She didn’t just hint. She said the words ‘I am pregnant’ I heard her say it at least twice.
Along with ‘that’s a strong kick’
There you go then
I.missed all that and doesnt surprise me😳

She is such an evil cow!! I think she would literally do anything for attention, she thrives on it and thrives on people watching and talking about her. There is no way she is pregnant, surely!?!? Who would touch her and her manky wig.....boke 🤮🤮😂
I did think when she had the Smurf all in one on the other day that she did actually look pregnant but I thought there’s no way & when she went on the bus that day was it to a anti/natal appointment she wasn’t giving anything away then saying she’d been sick a few times but then she’s been drinking after that & smoking the weed and when has she been out to do the deed she’s on tiktok 24/7 but she’s that narcissistic wouldn’t put anything past her !!

Reactions: 4
That Emma seemed really genuine in her live and talking about Shan and she seemed to know her stuff. I think the messages between them might be real
She definitely did and am hoping the screen shots aren't fake...I actually don't think they are after thinking about it....she would be very foolish to pull a stunt like that!!

She definitely did and am hoping the screen shots aren't fake...I actually don't think they are after thinking about it....she would be very foolish to pull a stunt like that!!
100% she’s seen the backlash shanns got from pulling stupid tit so I’d like to think she wouldn’t that to herself.
she’s going way too far with this one this time though. It’s bleeping sick 🤬

Even wearing these big loose hoodies now to make believe?? Who knows she’s that sick & warped in her head

See if she actually is!!! Seriously, WTF!!
And if she isn't and pretending she is for attention....Seriously, WTF!!
🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬👺

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.