Shann McCarney #27 Shanns on a nighttime ban and bum lick Lisa is her biggest fan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she a brass then? Prossying herself out then over the weekend..all I can say is tha person must be desperate, bet she stinks along with tha wig :sick:

Reactions: 2
Is she a brass then? Prossying herself out then over the weekend..all I can say is tha person must be desperate, bet she stinks along with tha wig :sick:
I think we're all guessing , but it's the only thing that makes sense , as she normally says she doesn't feel safe out and she's always saying she's broke. It seemed very random .
Also, why do we think she's doing her make up downstairs 🤔 smashed up her room, packing up her room , or is it done up for only fans or being a prossie.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I think we're all guessing , but it's the only thing that makes sense , as she normally says she doesn't feel safe out and she's always saying she's broke. It seemed very random .
Also, why do we think she's doing her make up downstairs 🤔 smashed up her room, packing up her room , or is it done up for only fans or being a prossie.
Something must have been going on for her not to have been live ? Intriguing 🤔

Reactions: 5
Was about to come see why she was doing her two faced personality paint downstairs today. She deffo looks like she’s had a tit night.

Reactions: 6
I was thinking she's trashed her bedroom..something is def going on 🤔

Reactions: 7
Could be all a big game tha Sharon's playing, not showing us the bedroom. Never know with this one. She's a weird creature

Reactions: 10
She knows what she’s doing by saying “I definitely have had alot of excercise this weekend”
She knows.
playing right into peoples hands to get them talking
---
Who’s Callum and why is he being mentioned so much in the comments ?
He was in her comments earlier talking about are they going shopping and should he say what happened last night or something. Didn’t check if it was a fake account so I can’t comment on that
---
If only that was a permanent feature 🙄

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She knows what she’s doing by saying “I definitely have had alot of excercise this weekend”
She knows.
playing right into peoples hands to get them talking
---

He was in her comments earlier talking about are they going shopping and should he say what happened last night or something. Didn’t check if it was a fake account so I can’t comment on that
---
If only that was a permanent feature 🙄
If he is real , he wants to be careful , she will be accusing him of SA ....
---
Someone also said her and that mucky feet woman are being done for benefit fraud . I hope this is true .

Reactions: 10
Hi everyone! It’s me charley from shans live 🙋🏻‍♀️🙋🏻‍♀️. Thank you all for being so lovely to me earlier I really appreciate it! Xx

Reactions: 4
I missed it...what's been going on?😳
Ohh I’ve been watching her for months but didn’t realise there was a tattle thread! So I’m just introducing myself 🙋🏻‍♀️. I explained that I had issues when I was younger and I had so much love from people so I was hoping I would meet you guys on here as I couldn’t stand to watch anymore of her today. Who’s Callum BTW does anyone know😫 x

• Sad
Ohh I’ve been watching her for months but didn’t realise there was a tattle thread! So I’m just introducing myself 🙋🏻‍♀️. I explained that I had issues when I was younger and I had so much love from people so I was hoping I would meet you guys on here as I couldn’t stand to watch anymore of her today. Who’s Callum BTW does anyone know😫 x
Happy reading...if you decide to read it back🙈
God knows who he is.....but if exists and he has anything to do with her, it won't be long before she shits on him, as she has with everyone else who has the misfortune to meet her!😡
Hope you're ok❤

Is she hinting at being pregnant? Not smoking because her hormones are helping her ms, had stomach cramps and said "definitely not on her period" (was the way she said it). A few other things but I can't remember what.

• Wow
Is she hinting at being pregnant? Not smoking because her hormones are helping her ms, had stomach cramps and said "definitely not on her period" (was the way she said it). A few other things but I can't remember what.
Om my good god.....I hope not😥

Reactions: 4
She’s been hinting at a lot of tit today. She fully knows what she’s doing I believe.
---
The Callum person is in her live atm, can’t make out if a troll or not but he is saying they were together last night.
shanspissyhands - what a name 🤣🤣🤣 👏🏻

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Yeah she clearly was. That just shows how sick she is as she won't be at all. Not being funny even if she was surely it'd be taken off her anyway ? But there's no way she is, she's just a compulsive liar and she lives in her own make belive/liar world .

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Yeah she clearly was. That just shows how sick she is as she won't be at all. Not being funny even if she was surely it'd be taken off her anyway ? But there's no way she is, she's just a compulsive liar and she lives in her own make belive/liar world .
Exactly and she doesn't have a maternal bone in her body . She's forgotten all about her kids and is too caught up in herself. She wouldn't be wanting anymore kids .

• Angry
She’s doing it again this morning.
Saying she’s feeling really sick and very emotional
---
Saying she has a good idea as to what it is… she’s confused as to how but got a good idea 🙄
---
People are asking if she is and she’s ignoring it.
Someone said you’re implying it and she said no I’m not, I’ve said I have a good idea what it is, but confused as to how… which to me implies she knows exactly what she’s doing and saying to get people talking 😡🤬

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.