Shann McCarney #27 Shanns on a nighttime ban and bum lick Lisa is her biggest fan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oops loads rung the hotel and said shes doing drugs on live stream, now they are going to keep checking that she isn't
Edited to add, it's pointless making up lies to get her kicked out of a hotel because it then makes her look like the victim
100% not to mention the poor staff having to put up with the constant calls

Reactions: 6
Last night someone was saying they would meet her in the street so this is a bit of a reach but I wonder if she’ll claim to the police that she was being threatened and had to stay in a hotel for her safety ! As I said prob a reach but wouldn’t put anything past her if she’s trying to portray herself as an innocent victim for all these court appearances!

Reactions: 6
I’ve been quiet for a very long time but wtf is going on with this lass she’s just a mess 🙄
---
Where she disappear to the live just ended or did I get blocked?

Reactions: 3
She must be having a good time with her client... she's not been on. Wonder if she takes her hat and wig off for it .

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.