Shann McCarney #27 Shanns on a nighttime ban and bum lick Lisa is her biggest fan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It seems my suggestion was the only one in the last thread (sorry it's not the best)

Anyway new thread you immature witches. @zyxwvu get on that recap (I don't envy you 😘🤣)

Reactions: 6
I’ve just watched a video from last night where she’s saying her mum, Kieran and some others, faked there deaths, they are all still alive and went to America 🤦‍♀️😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I’ve just watched a video from last night where she’s saying her mum, Kieran and some others, faked there deaths, they are all still alive and went to America 🤦‍♀️😂
Wow she really disgusting. Does she not think for one minute how them words can affect her family, especially her dad, that poor man has to live with the fact his son took his own life and she's spewing this utter bullshit. She really is next level vile

• Angry
Reactions: 9
So question is, is she really going away for a few days and leaving Lulu to starve (her words not mine) or is it allllll an act and will she be back home as soon as she reaches Sainsbury's 😂

Reactions: 7
So question is, is she really going away for a few days and leaving Lulu to starve (her words not mine) or is it allllll an act and will she be back home as soon as she reaches Sainsbury's 😂
And where will she go and who with... as I've seen lots of comments wondering if she is a prossie as she keeps going off early in the evening . Hopefully she goes away and the RSPCA can rescue the cat. If she is going away , its on us , the taxpayer - oh and Lisa lol

I can't work out if it's because the straighteners are really bad or because her wigs are synthetic but it really annoys me every time I come across her live and she's using them.
the way she even uses them is weird 🤣🤣
---
so she posted a pic on fb of her ins hotel room with the quote "a night to myself" ay? 🤣

Reactions: 3
Within 5 seconds we all know where she is staying. This happened to Paul breach and he got kicked out the hotel. I’m staying tuned in the hope she does too!

Yep it's definitely where they're saying ... this could get interesting, I'm off for my popcorn !

Reactions: 5
Oops loads rung the hotel and said shes doing drugs on live stream, now they are going to keep checking that she isn't
Edited to add, it's pointless making up lies to get her kicked out of a hotel because it then makes her look like the victim

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.