Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hairy-poppins

VIP Member
If any of the ones trolling Shan read here, stop mentioning two innocent kids who no longer have her as a mother. Yous are all sick in the head to bring them into the trolling even if you are saying nice things about them. Leave them out of it, they will see enough shit about their 'mother' one day, they don't need to see them being mentioned by strangers on the Internet in an attempt to troll their 'mother'

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I don’t think she is mentally ill at all. I think she is just a disgusting human being that will do anything for a bit of attention. She’s a fxcking idiot and I hope someone boots her in the vagina with steel toe caps.

Reactions: 21

IR0201

VIP Member
Hi fuckers! Coming out of tattle retirement to briefly say hi and also to say just because R & G were taken it doesn’t mean a new baby would. I unfortunately know someone who had a child removed for physical and emotional abuse (it was horrific), then went on to have 2 more kids just after and they were not taken. There’s no guarantees either way. Not that I think the silly cunt is pregnant because she’s not. But just giving an alternative view

• Heart
Reactions: 21

Hairy-poppins

VIP Member
I've just seen the next part to the pity party saga on Shanns Facebook and thought I would get some entertainment from the comments, most are calling her out like they usually do but I was shocked to the core to read a comment from Dish the tea, aka practisewotyapreach aka Kim Kelly. The same girl who came back to this thread the other day saying how amazing goblin is for helping her through her cancer diagnosis. That's all well and good that people have someone to help them through a traumatic illness but then what gives anyone the right to invalidate someone else's illness/mental health. I've covered the other people's names in the screenshot out of respect but the comments are there for anyone to see. To say I'm shocked is an understatement
Screenshot_20230712_180706_Facebook.jpg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 20

brahhh

VIP Member
Get your votes in bitches.
Why is Shann MIA.
1... In hospital having a 'miscarriage'
2... Been sectioned
3... In prison
4... Baiting
5... Selling her smashed kebab
I’ll say ( 6 ) she’s touring playing Matilda on broadway 🎭

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Trigger warning .... iv lost 3 family members throu suicide and now live with their pain everyday. My brother lost his fight with addiction 3 weeks ago due to not able to cope with our losses. Iv got to say my final goodbye to him next Wednesday. I really hope that shan gets the help she clearly needs . I just worry that she has nothing left to fight for now. If it is that all this is for attention then she is one twisted person and one day her poor children will see everything she has done. It makes me so sad but very angry at the same time !! If anyone is ever so low please get help before its to late x

• Heart

Catinthebag

So by my estimations going on her time line she should be in labour tomorrow? Sound about right?!!!
Girl is a fruit loop who literally could drop down dead and I would step over her. After this stunt she can just fuck off the evil bitch.

• Haha

Leighanne02

VIP Member
Suicide baiting is disgusting. I just can't with it! Also Sharon you've had multiple opportunities for help, and multiple times you've disregarded the helps or slagged them off. No one is sure anymore what help you actually want?! As for saying fame & fortune! YOU CHOSE to live every second of your life on SM again you were asked/told/begged to come off but you chose not to! You gave your children away you didn't fight for them. Remember some of us have been here from the beginning BEFORE you started slipping. MANY OF US on here & on SM were nothing but supportive of you when we thought you were turning your life around!

• Heart
The thing is people that actually are suicidal don’t make posts on social media about it, they don’t want the attention. Shann is a pathetic disgusting attention seeking bitch and I hope someone sees her happily going in and out of her house and gives her an almighty punch.

• Heart
Reactions: 18

zyxwvu

VIP Member
Shan secretly reading this thread whilst "missing" and finding out Moma B went snooping and wrote down a full inventory of what she owns in the 1 week stay...

NINTCHDBPICT000004889665.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Hairy-poppins

VIP Member
Cooooo eeeeeee goblin, stop sending your puppet to try and control what we say on here. The more im told to stop mentioning you, the more I will do it.
Goblin doesn't wash very often.
Goblin doesn't do housework.
Goblin is a feral fucker.
Goblin loves attention.
Goblin is a shitty mother.
Goblin is a snakey cunt.
Goblin has as many personalities as shann.
Goblin has got some skeletons that she doesn't want outted, won't be long before people know more though 🤭
I'm a immature bitch and I love it 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17

My2pWorth

VIP Member
The bricks and fire photos made me think of the three little pigs. I'll huff and I'll poof and I'll blow your house down 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Thatlosergirl

Chatty Member
I cant remember why I reported her live for adult nudity & sexually explicit content, but tiktok found violations & restricted her account 😂
---
I cant remember why I reported her live for adult nudity & sexually explicit content, but tiktok found violations & restricted her account 😂
That was 3 days ago though
---
I also reported her for false information for health when she was pretending to be pregnant & they found violations for that too. Even tiktok don't believe that she's pregnant 😂

I don't usually check the outcomes of reports as they usually say no violations found

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 15

zyxwvu

VIP Member
She's trying to create her own "where's wally" book...

"Where's Shan Polly"

Nobody gives a shit where she is

• Haha

Hairy-poppins

VIP Member
Wtf does that even mean? Am I been thick or she talking in riddles?
That's usually her plan. She likes to be cryptic so people ask her what it's about. Gives her a sense of power. Not even worth trying to figure it out because it probably makes no sense to her either

Johnson1901

VIP Member
Not gonna lie, I was tempted to comment
“I don’t really care.”

Does that make me horrible?

I just can’t seem to summon up any form of sympathy when it’s for her. After knowing what she’s done and what she continues to do.

Last edited:

Hairy-poppins

VIP Member
Imagine taking the time to write out a suicide baiting post, saying goodbye to the world, then remembering you need to turn comments off on said Instagram post. Give over 😂😂😂

• Haha