Shann McCarney #27 Shanns on a nighttime ban and bum lick Lisa is her biggest fan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s not taken a test she said but someone said how far are you.. she said I don’t really know.
Saying again she’s not exactly sure how if she is.
🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
---
There you go…
She just said and I quote
“I never said I am, I never said I’m not, I just said I think I am, and I don’t know how it’s happened but then it’s all making sense”
She’s disgusting 🤬🤬🤬🤬

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Had a few days off from watching her and come back to more drama!!

I see old claw fringe has waded in again

Reactions: 4
She is absolutely revelling in all of this “are you pregnant” stuff 😭😭😭
Genuinely hope she’s not, genuinely hope also she’s not sick in the head enough to make it up. But it’s shann 🤬
---
Said if someone wants to bring her a stick she’ll wee on it, she’s not had a period in a while and there’s definitely something in her stomach that’s hurting her.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Is he is absolutely revelling I’m all of this “are you pregnant” stuff 😭😭😭
Genuinely hope she’s not, genuinely hope also she’s not sick in the head enough to make it up. But it’s shann 🤬
She is 100% sick enough in the head for both options. To deliberately try get herself pregnant by anyone stupid enough to go there and to also lie about it for attention.

She is 100% sick enough in the head for both options. To deliberately try get herself pregnant by anyone stupid enough to go there and to also lie about it for attention.
Someone’s asking to bring a test round as she lives a few doors down. Shan’s ignoring it. That tells me all I need to know really

• Angry
Reactions: 7
Been busy doing some overtime to pay off my holiday, so didn't have chance to do a recap. Basically it's still a tit show.

Why's she acting like she's pregnant now? Did a miss a chapter 🥴 witch will do anything for views.

Reactions: 10
Someone’s posted a test through her door she said.
sharon wont go for it
---
She’s having a joint I think and just said…
“If I lose it, I lose it” 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬
---
She doesn’t know who’s it is either

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
I can't listen to her anymore today. She's sick in the head for insinuating pregnancy and then using miscarriage for clout too. Absolute bleep.

• Angry
  • Sad
She’s the one telling all the lord know one knows what’s truth or not, so what does she expect?

Just tuned into her just now..all this shite about her being up the duff..what a load of :poop: who'd go near it unless it was a turkey baster job anyway 😂 bad acting at its finest Sharon!!!

• Haha
I'm absolutely howling at some names of commenters😂
Shans sticky floor
Shans baby dad
Shans unborn fetus
Shans pregnancy test
Shans yellow walls
Shans monster can

😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She's absolutely bleeping sick, hinting at miscarriage 😡😡not that I believe for a second it's pregnant..that's not the point!
Literally I want to smash her face in!!
And poor lulu getting it now..." apologise, are you ashamed "? Wtf??
How she stands there watching the cat cry....👊👊( I don't like cats btw🙈) she's just sick and rotten to the absolute core

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
She is absolutely revelling in all of this “are you pregnant” stuff 😭😭😭
---
Said if someone wants to bring her a stick she’ll wee on it, she’s not had a period in a while and there’s definitely something in her stomach that’s hurting her.
Why say other week she hadn’t had it for couple years ?

Reactions: 3
Always works too,I'll give the witch that 😡
She knows aswell with that bleeping smirk 🤬
---
Here come the “pains” and she’ll get an ambulance called and say it’s trolls. She’s unbelievable today 🤬 was this the plan all along? To make people think she is and then “lose it” in her words.
---
So she’s got no money for food? Is getting bad pains and still vaping? Legit… ANYTHING for cash and attention 🤬

Last edited:
  • Angry
She knows aswell with that bleeping smirk 🤬
---
Here come the “pains” and she’ll get an ambulance called and say it’s trolls. She’s unbelievable today 🤬 was this the plan all along? To make people think she is and then “lose it” in her words.
---
So she’s got no money for food? Is getting bad pains and still vaping? Legit… ANYTHING for cash and attention 🤬
Yet had money for hotel ….eating crisps now pathetic vile narcissistic liar
Why don’t they all leave the live & not view her

• Angry
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.