Shann McCarney #27 Shanns on a nighttime ban and bum lick Lisa is her biggest fan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
3 months already ☠
Yet she was drinking the other night and she’s still vaping.
it’s ok coz she smoked with the first two.
shes bleeping deranged and unhinged
She’s the type who buys false positive pregnancy tests and has a fake bump
Probably already ordered one

Reactions: 4
That Emma that's in the chat has stuck up for Sharon for so long & nothing would change her mind, but she's suddenly changed her tune & is doing a live tonight about Sharon

Who is Emma and what have I missed 😱
---
Ordering a takeaway but was crying earlier than she had stomach pain and was so hungry but had no food or money 🤥

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
She’s got proof Shan is lying and she’s making all this tit up she’s going live at 7

She’s got proof Shan is lying and she’s making all this tit up she’s going live at 7
I’ve followed her, she’s over 10k followers so I think her account can be posted here can’t it?
---
Talking about watching - what to expect when you’re expecting
Vile witch. She’s playing with hot fire, and getting off on it. 🤬🤬🤬🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 2
Who is Emma and what have I missed 😱
---
Ordering a takeaway but was crying earlier than she had stomach pain and was so hungry but had no food or money 🤥
She did the usual , played up to get some gifts to get a takeaway. When will someone knock her out ... she makes me so angry but never seems to get what she deserves .

• Angry
Reactions: 3
This is why Shan continues her tirade of bollocks. Coz no one follows through with their “threats to expose” apart from here, and she gets away with it all

Reactions: 2
Keep popping in and out of this crazy b!tches drama. So now she’s pregnant? Who’s the dad? Place your bets now!!! Drug dealer, random tik tok guy, Amazon delivery driver or hagrid after he dropped off her invite for hogwarts. She has a scar after all !

• Haha
Keep popping in and out of this crazy b!tches drama. So now she’s pregnant? Who’s the dad? Place your bets now!!! Drug dealer, random tik tok guy, Amazon delivery driver or hagrid after he dropped off her invite for hogwarts. She has a scar after all !
She said she’s not sure, she’s not even sure how it happened ☠
Bullshit detector is off the scale

• Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.