Shann McCarney #27 Shanns on a nighttime ban and bum lick Lisa is her biggest fan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she taking the piss. Additional needs, boss witch and parent to all. Shan stop being silly now, we know you do things for a reaction but the only additional needs you have is being a dumb bleep because you think no one knows the games you play. You are far from a boss witch, silly witch more like and you are not a parent to no-one because you was incapable of raising two small kids without abusing them. Just shut the duck up now thankyeww
Screenshot_20230729_163903_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 5
She's just trying to get a reaction off people. These are all sensitive subjects to people. That's just how much she craves attention .. its not even for gifts and views anymore. Her last you tube vlog from last year , is unreal compared to what she is now .

• Angry
Reactions: 7
sorry but no she isn’t pregnant. seriously anyone can magic a bloated bump after swigging off endless beers and a good takeaway 🥱 so cringe it makes me ill

Reactions: 9
All I have eaten today is some cereal and I now have a bigger stomach than Shan does in that pic. Even my husband agreed 🤣. Woke up with a flat(ish) stomach, and just one bowl of cereal and I look ready to pop. So her picture of her bump means nothing

• Haha
Reactions: 14
All I have eaten today is some cereal and I now have a bigger stomach than Shan does in that pic. Even my husband agreed 🤣. Woke up with a flat(ish) stomach, and just one bowl of cereal and I look ready to pop. So her picture of her bump means nothing
Well I've not eaten anything yet and still look 15 months pregnant 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
the fact is she would be the first to show her scan photo just to prove she is…. i’ll look forward to the photoshopped scan to follow tomorrow 👍🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Bloody hell Shazza. Hope PIP don't see that vid. You'd give Usain Bolt a run for his money with that pace.
Just catching up after a mad couple of days and am howling..I was literally gonna say just this 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I wouldn’t be shocked to see her and mum_on_the_run join up, both deluded selfish witches 😂😂 Thailand is gonna be hot with that outfit but at least they can share wigs

Reactions: 4
She's trying to create her own "where's wally" book...

"Where's Shan Polly"

Nobody gives a tit where she is

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I literally cannot find her insta. What am I doing wrong? I have made a new account with different email etc but she’s not there for me

I literally cannot find her insta. What am I doing wrong? I have made a new account with different email etc but she’s not there for me
If she's blocked you on one, you might not be able to see her on a new account if she chose the option to block on all. Best thing to do is make a new account on a separate device or on an incognito tab on your browser. That way, it won't pick up that you have other accounts.

Or just type into Google "view Instagram anonymously" and type her account name into one of the websites on there (I use these to view Instagram stories of people who tend to block a lot lol)

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.