Shann McCarney #27 Shanns on a nighttime ban and bum lick Lisa is her biggest fan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone asked if they could use the picture from here to go on their video on tiktok. I said it was fine but could they credit tattle, which they did. Fat mouth goblin had to have some input.
Hey goblin how many times have you said you are done with Shann. Take your face for a tit and go clean your kitchen. No one cares about your opinion.
View attachment 2294514
Who else would dress like she does 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Who else would dress like she does 🤣
Exactly. Can't believe can't see it's her! I'm hardly gonna take a pic of just anyone on a bus! I know tattle need receipts lol! Not gonna say I saw her and not get the evidence lol!

Reactions: 10
Shan secretly reading this thread whilst "missing" and finding out Moma B went snooping and wrote down a full inventory of what she owns in the 1 week stay...

NINTCHDBPICT000004889665.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I mean it's not as if Sharon hasn't had time to go to the shops between now and when Momma B was at her house last year to buy herself some new stuff!! Wise up love, you couldn't possibly know every single item she had then or has now ffs! 🙄🙄🙄🤯🤯🙈

• Haha
A few people in that video comments saying that they had a notification Sharon was live yesterday but missed it 🤔
That’s deffo Sharon, if she thinks it’s not she needs to change her specs.

Reactions: 7
Oh and what happened to.....oh I'm done with this app, done with the lot of ya!! Told ya, see you in 5 mins.....they just can't help themselves, totally addicted to TT!! 🤣🤣✌✌

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Someone asked if they could use the picture from here to go on their video on tiktok. I said it was fine but could they credit tattle, which they did. Fat mouth goblin had to have some input.
Hey goblin how many times have you said you are done with Shann. Take your face for a tit and go clean your kitchen. No one cares about your opinion.
View attachment 2294514
Who the actual duck does she think she is😡😡

• Angry
Reactions: 8
I was blocked from fringe goblin main but nows she’s been banned (muhaha) I can see all the tit she posts. Im enjoying watching aimed videos at I assume the skanky bloke she was with. You’ll never go back? Hahaha. I give you a week. She’s a bloody waste of oxygen that women. Get a job and clean your house.

• Haha
Drove past her house today (if it's the number I have seen people mention on tiktok) and her curtains at the front was all drawn!

• Wow
Reactions: 6
That mommab is a right odd bod.
She stayed at shanns a year ago if not before... Is Shann not been able to purchase a new bag within that time?
I think maybe momma b and Shann are secretly talking 🤷 odd neither of them have been active 😒

Reactions: 12
Drove past her house today (if it's the number I have seen people mention on tiktok) and her curtains at the front was all drawn!
She’s had them drawn few times when she’s been live I’ve noticed

Reactions: 6
That mommab is a right odd bod.
She stayed at shanns a year ago if not before... Is Shann not been able to purchase a new bag within that time?
I think maybe momma b and Shann are secretly talking 🤷 odd neither of them have been active 😒
They are not talking. MOMAB ain’t been active because she’s been trying to support me while I’ve been diagnosed with cancer because I’ve not much of a family to support me through it and she’s been quiet because she’s been on the phone to me all day while I’ve been in a state dealing with the news so I hope that stops the guesswork. She ain’t talking to Shan

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.