Shann McCarney #27 Shanns on a nighttime ban and bum lick Lisa is her biggest fan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just got up for work at 3.30am in the morning and the witch is live on insta :mad:
She's 100% having a breakdown omg that live was pure madness.
Not making any sense at all saying everyone has driven past her & calling people different names fully convinced they're someone else

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Suicide baiting is disgusting. I just can't with it! Also Sharon you've had multiple opportunities for help, and multiple times you've disregarded the helps or slagged them off. No one is sure anymore what help you actually want?! As for saying fame & fortune! YOU CHOSE to live every second of your life on SM again you were asked/told/begged to come off but you chose not to! You gave your children away you didn't fight for them. Remember some of us have been here from the beginning BEFORE you started slipping. MANY OF US on here & on SM were nothing but supportive of you when we thought you were turning your life around!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
She can't handle the fact that so many people are calling her out over her fake pregnancy, so the only left to do is suicide bait to gain sympathy . Some people will fall for it they always do .

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Not gonna lie, I was tempted to comment
“I don’t really care.”

Does that make me horrible?

I just can’t seem to summon up any form of sympathy when it’s for her. After knowing what she’s done and what she continues to do.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
I've reported her insta , no one needs to see her baiting posts . Whether she does anything or not, people shouldn't have to see that. The actual nerves to say no one helped her is unbelievable. She's doing this because she has lost control of the narrative and narcissists hate that . I hope she doesn't do anything silly , but she can't say she wasn't offered any help .
---
Not gonna lie, I was tempted to comment
“I don’t really care.”

Does that make me horrible?

I just came seem to summon up any form of sympathy when it’s for her. After knowing what she’s done and what she continues to do.
Nope, I'm the same. She's had more than enough offers for help.

Reactions: 11
The amount of help she's been offered shows it's all for attention. If she wanted peoples help it was there for months. The fact she's also turned comments off on that post, she knows exactly what she's doing.

The bricks and fire photos made me think of the three little pigs. I'll huff and I'll poof and I'll blow your house down 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I see Sophie has responded to her fb post , saying inbox is always open to you , she comes across as a nice person especially after how cuntchops treated her that night.

Reactions: 6
Her “my turn” post was 5 hours ago and she commented 3hrs ago. she’s defo suicide baiting. The “no one actually cares” proves that she’s doing this to spark attention and she isn’t getting the attention she wants.

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Oh just fk off Shann!! You have been offered help multiple times and have ignored it all and been a complete nasty witch.....well u have got what u wanted with your baiting post!! Your thick as champ huns are wanting a welfare check and asking you how "bump" is....you are fking serious!!! This whole thing is making me rage so much 🤬🤬🤬👊👊👊👊

yV5xcSTmtVPBS.gif

---
Get a grip!! You have been waffling on for years about how hard your life has been, you don't know what hard is compared to some people!! Get yourself sorted out and stop begging for attention from strangers, actually do the work and get yourself sorted out ffs!!! Have a look at yourself instead of everyone else being a ballbag I think you will find it's actually you that is the problem!
You have lost 2 children and 2 dogs and still it's wow is me, sort yourself out!! 🤬🤬🤬

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
We've seen this play out , there will be another post about getting help and then she will be back on live , all preachy and people sucking up and gifting .... then the cycle will continue .

Reactions: 7
Who actually says that, this girl us trying to help her.....she doesn't want help she wants attention....she needs a good slap!! I'll just walk on the motorway 👊👊

Screenshot_20230711-074232_Instagram.jpg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Wow the post 'my turn' absolutely shocking. Suicide baiting yet again. This is what happens when a narcissist can't control the narrative. She's desperately trying to take back control by baiting and hoping someone is worried enough to ring for a welfare check, then she becomes the victim again. Narcissists are very clever, gaslighting is their ultimate tool, luckily the majority of people have seen Shann for what she really is

• Angry
What an attention seeking drama queen she is 🙄. She’s like the boy who cried wolf. She does this every time she gets called out for her lies or abuse. I’ve got no sympathy for her anymore

• Angry
Reactions: 12
I could be more sympathetic if she hadn't been offered help.....but every live and post people are offering her help professionally and not and she still won't take it!!! So it's on her, she is the problem!!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.