Shann McCarney #27 Shanns on a nighttime ban and bum lick Lisa is her biggest fan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was reading hers yesterday, her poor daughter!
Yeah she is one horrible witch.....i used to comment but the threads move so fast....she just keeps om giving, the horror bag😡
---
Dollie Victoria... she's another one who actually reminds me of Shann a bit . Clearly on drugs, her partner is on methadone. Sponges benefits and then cries because she has no money, goes to a food bank, get sympathy and gifts off people... she has then managed a holiday, a bottomless brunch, decorated her kids room , this week bought a fish tank . Bit like Tom Manley doing the gifts with the we can do this guys 😠
Was reading hers yesterday ..wow!!!

Reactions: 5
I just do not understand how everything she posts details her to a tee. An absolute tee! How can she not see that she is the abuser. The narcissist. Ffs Shazzer 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 9
This is definitely the best thread even when it's quiet. Shan will be back sooner or later, once she's allowed too (since I believe it wasn't her choice to not go live)
Defo is. I’m always laughing my way thru all this even now that she’s fukt off. I do wonder how she has any money tho

• Haha
Reactions: 3
All this time she's "banned" or not going live , whatever the reason and on her tour de bleeping Shann round the country, she could of actually tried to sort her self out.

Reactions: 9
All this time she's "banned" or not going live , whatever the reason and on her tour de bleeping Shann round the country, she could of actually tried to sort her self out.
Yep...but still talking as much bollocks as she ever did! Still not convinced she's incommunicado by choice!!!

Reactions: 7
You are forgetting that none of this is her fault. She has nothing to fix…. It’s everyone else’s fault 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Yes definitely not her choice . She was live constantly. Remember her music blaring , always the same songs she used to play . I will never listen to pink the same way lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Yes definitely not her choice . She was live constantly. Remember her music blaring , always the same songs she used to play . I will never listen to pink the same way lol.
Amd Xmas just won't be the same...ruined every Xmas song I've ever heard, I'm sure!🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Dollie Victoria... she's another one who actually reminds me of Shann a bit . Clearly on drugs, her partner is on methadone. Sponges benefits and then cries because she has no money, goes to a food bank, get sympathy and gifts off people... she has then managed a holiday, a bottomless brunch, decorated her kids room , this week bought a fish tank . Bit like Tom Manley doing the gifts with the we can do this guys 😠
Dollie has a thread on here now
Edit sorry realised you were talking about other threads 🤦🏼‍♀️ 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.