Shann McCarney #27 Shanns on a nighttime ban and bum lick Lisa is her biggest fan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Moma b has no say in what I do or put out on social media. So leave her out of this. I don’t understand why you have to bring her into everything. She controls nothing about me not what I post not what I say NOTHING. Yes I said what I said to that lady. Ever thought for a second by her outting that so publicly could trigger someone else that’s feeling rather low. A trigger warning at least could have been put. I didn’t throw a grenade then leave I got blocked so couldn’t reply!!! Stop mentioning moma b she literally has no say over anything I do or post!!
---
So anything you must say do it to me no one else. Because no one else controls what I say or do. It’s all me.
---
Leave people out of this when it doesn’t concern them
If you thought that persons words could trigger someone, then don’t you think you could’ve worded it better?
Cus let’s be honest, you came across as an hole.

I felt for you once, with what you’re going through and the struggles you face but that won’t happen again.
I’m not one for giving people like you my time
So bye 👋🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 10
So again one person should have gave a trigger warning before putting something on SM, but the other person doesn't have to give a trigger warning!?!
How does dishthetea not know her comments might have triggered someone on here who could he going through the same thing!!
Make it make sense at least!
---
Ps....I said I would not address the person directly or interact so I won't

• Heart
Reactions: 13
So again one person should have gave a trigger warning before putting something on SM, but the other person doesn't have to give a trigger warning!?!
How does dishthetea not know her comments might have triggered someone on here who could he going through the same thing!!
Make it make sense at least!
---
Ps....I said I would not address the person directly or interact so I won't
Exactly this
I wanted to say this too..but couldn't word it right, as I'm angry.
Didn't think how her " story " could trigger someone...absolutely no difference!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I dont understand how a girl potentially triggering someone else is a reason to invalidate their mental health/illness. That's a really crappy excuse for being a vile witch.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
It's the way the comment was worded as well..."oh give over"....who does she think she is!!! Unbelievable!

• Heart
Who is she to tell people what they can and can't put on the internet 🙈🙈
---
I don't give two shits if she is in Momma B manky kitchen or if they are bum chums or whatever.....that comment was out of order, especially when she has done the exact same thing herself!! 🙄🙄

• Heart
I would not be surprised if she also turned out to be one of the troll accounts that constantly mentioned family in the lives, especially so after the comment today.

Reactions: 13
I would not be surprised if she also turned out to be one of the troll accounts that constantly mentioned family in the lives, especially so after the comment today.
I'm sure of it!!
GOBLIN and crew definitely were, when she wasn't playing at being wendy that is!

Trigger warning .... iv lost 3 family members throu suicide and now live with their pain everyday. My brother lost his fight with addiction 3 weeks ago due to not able to cope with our losses. Iv got to say my final goodbye to him next Wednesday. I really hope that shan gets the help she clearly needs . I just worry that she has nothing left to fight for now. If it is that all this is for attention then she is one twisted person and one day her poor children will see everything she has done. It makes me so sad but very angry at the same time !! If anyone is ever so low please get help before its to late x

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Can you lot have some consideration, yous have been asked to stop mentioning moma b aka horse teeth aka goblin aka crackhead so please have some respect.

I'm just kidding guys please carry on being immature fuckers 🤪

• Haha
Can you lot have some consideration, yous have been asked to stop mentioning moma b aka horse teeth aka goblin aka crackhead so please have some respect.

I'm just kidding guys please carry on being immature fuckers 🤪
I was just about to say, not a chance "take your face for a tit"
You know, like GOBLIN does🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Moma b has no say in what I do or put out on social media. So leave her out of this. I don’t understand why you have to bring her into everything. She controls nothing about me not what I post not what I say NOTHING. Yes I said what I said to that lady. Ever thought for a second by her outting that so publicly could trigger someone else that’s feeling rather low. A trigger warning at least could have been put. I didn’t throw a grenade then leave I got blocked so couldn’t reply!!! Stop mentioning moma b she literally has no say over anything I do or post!!
---
So anything you must say do it to me no one else. Because no one else controls what I say or do. It’s all me.
---
Leave people out of this when it doesn’t concern them
If people can't 'blast' how they're feeling on sm, or mention things they have attempted in the past, how can anyone spread awareness about mental health or suicide?? I really hope that poor girl gets the help she needs to recover. Some people don't have family members or friends to share those experiences with, so will put it on sm as a way of getting it out & feeling like it did happen & it's not just in their head. Its NOT attention seeking, it's sharing her experience. No trigger warning was needed in my opinion.

Get yourself a heart & think about what you say to others who genuinely go through those struggles!
---
She says she needs help, but then says she's fine. Which one is it Sharon?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
If people can't 'blast' how they're feeling on sm, or mention things they have attempted in the past, how can anyone spread awareness about mental health or suicide?? I really hope that poor girl gets the help she needs to recover. Some people don't have family members or friends to share those experiences with, so will put it on sm as a way of getting it out & feeling like it did happen & it's not just in their head. Its NOT attention seeking, it's sharing her experience. No trigger warning was needed in my opinion.

Get yourself a heart & think about what you say to others who genuinely go through those struggles!
---
I'm so glad her baiting didn't work the other morning and people didn't fall for it . I think that was her plan to overcome the hate for the fake pregnancy. Sucks to be you Shann ... no one cares !

---
So she’s fine how about the BABY??? You know the one you kept rubbing you psychotic piece of 💩 !!

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Whilst we are on the subject of DTT.
Suzy needs to get her facts straight too, Shan had a knock on the door - Suzy put a tiktok post saying Shan had an eviction notice (even though the conversation wasn't audible).
Shan packs toothbrush in back pack - Suzy puts out post that Shan is admitting herself to Harrison House- she had a dental appointment 😂
Too many jump on the bandwagon causing rumours and tit!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.