Shann McCarney #27 Shanns on a nighttime ban and bum lick Lisa is her biggest fan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The thing is people that actually are suicidal don’t make posts on social media about it, they don’t want the attention. Shann is a pathetic disgusting attention seeking witch and I hope someone sees her happily going in and out of her house and gives her an almighty punch.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Suicide baiting is disgusting. I just can't with it! Also Sharon you've had multiple opportunities for help, and multiple times you've disregarded the helps or slagged them off. No one is sure anymore what help you actually want?! As for saying fame & fortune! YOU CHOSE to live every second of your life on SM again you were asked/told/begged to come off but you chose not to! You gave your children away you didn't fight for them. Remember some of us have been here from the beginning BEFORE you started slipping. MANY OF US on here & on SM were nothing but supportive of you when we thought you were turning your life around!
Absolutely this...!!!
---
What an attention seeking drama queen she is 🙄. She’s like the boy who cried wolf. She does this every time she gets called out for her lies or abuse. I’ve got no sympathy for her anymore
twit she is
Absolute twit
Hoping people will forget last weeks bull tit..I've said this already though...and me neither I just can't find it in me.😡

Reactions: 10
She thinks she’s the only one with a f#cking story !! Using her last posts when real genuine people unalive themselves they don’t talk about it because they are genuinely unwell yet you lie about everything the last straw was your fake pregnancy go crawl under your rock and rot !!

• Angry
I don't really know what to do in this situation.
I know she's probably the biggest cnut and the biggest liar on the whole of all social media platforms.
But I can't help but think, what if she does want help this time? However I'm not responsible for her actions. She's made her life how it is now. I didn't watch her most recent live, however I have found myself constantly checking to see if she's okay I guess.
I don't know if that makes me soft or if that just means I have a little heart somewhere 😂
I do strongly believe she wants to end her life, based on the fact she knows she needs help and she won't get it, but I also think she wants other people to suffer and feel accountable and that's why she's trying so hard to make what she wants do damn public.
She's a human and everyone deserves to live. I just hope she sorts her tit out and her poor kids are suffering 🥺

Reactions: 5
She thinks she’s the only one with a f#cking story !! Using her last posts when real genuine people unalive themselves they don’t talk about it because they are genuinely unwell yet you lie about everything the last straw was your fake pregnancy go crawl under your rock and rot !!
Entitled, narcissist, lying fucker
She needs to stay infer the rock amd stop triggering people
Quite frankly, her brother's story, sad as it is, I'm sick of hearing it, simply cos she uses it, to explain away her pathetic behaviour😡
Sure many people on here have a story to to tell, worse stories, ( not that it's a competition!) but choose not to....we either crack on or accept help...attention seeking witch😡

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Entitled, narcissist, lying fucker
She needs to stay infer the rock amd stop triggering people
Quite frankly, her brother's story, sad as it is, I'm sick of hearing it, simply cos she uses it, to explain away her pathetic behaviour😡
Sure many people on here have a story to to tell, worse stories, ( not that it's a competition!) but choose not to....we either crack on or accept help...attention seeking witch😡
Yes what if we all put our stories out there like her ….except she’s on repeat !

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Im not heartless and I’d never wish harm on anyone but I’m sorry there’s nothing anyone can do for Shan and that’s been apparent for a long time now. When she had her first breakdown she had endless support online and in person. She then threw it back in everyone’s face, did and said inexcusable things. She was still being offered help recently, people reaching out to her, people calling emergency services to her house. Instead of accepting that help she chose to play a massive game on live every single day for attention while doing and saying more inexcusable things, even about her own family members who have done so much for her in the past. She’s lied, manipulated, harmed others (mentally and physically), harmed animals, so sorry but I’m finding it hard to have any sympathy right now. She had help, she declined it, whatever she does or doesn’t decide to do is 100% on her.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Yes what if we all put our stories out there like her ….except she’s on repeat !
Yes, exactly!! Her " game " this time is simply to deflect from her disgusting behaviour last week!
We've heard her bollocks so many times....the way she uses her " losses " makes me feel sick😡
I may act like a knob at times, maybe next time I will " use" my nearest and dearest( mum, dad and brother!) to try to excuse my behaviour😡
I wouldn't though, as i have more respect for all three of them💔💔
Own your tit Sharon, accept help....oh sorry, you don't need it, you're self medicating instead..my bad!
Repeat, repeat repeat😡

• Heart
Im not heartless and I’d never wish harm on anyone but I’m sorry there’s nothing anyone can do for Shan and that’s been apparent for a long time now. When she had her first breakdown she had endless support online and in person. She then threw it back in everyone’s face, did and said inexcusable things. She was still being offered help recently, people reaching out to her, people calling emergency services to her house. Instead of accepting that help she chose to play a massive game on live every single day for attention while doing and saying more inexcusable things, even about her own family members who have done so much for her in the past. She’s lied, manipulated, harmed others (mentally and physically), harmed animals, so sorry but I’m finding it hard to have any sympathy right now. She had help, she declined it, whatever she does or doesn’t decide to do is 100% on her.
Couldn't have put it better
It really is no wonder she's on her own.
My sympathy/empathy went out the window the.minute she abused those babies..AGAIN, for all to see and then the sick witch say it was a game😡 yes it was a game, a game she won in the end, in that they didn't come home to their "mummy," cos she didn't want them!
I would have had a little more respect had she admitted she didn't, rather than use them and abuse them...to make sure she didn't get them back
Then turn to animal abuse?
She makes me feel physically sick!

• Angry
Disgusting thing to be putting on insta! She’s a nasty nasty cow. Imagine showing messages of her self calling someone a bleep. You really are a vile unstable human being

• Angry
Shock horror, Shan comes back with a suicide baiting post because nobody has bothered ringing for a welfare check whilst she's been pretending to be Bear Grylls.

Like others have said, nobody truly suicidal and ready to end it all would tell a soul. They just dont. This is once again just her attention seeking and throwing a tantrum because nobody gives a tit anymore. People are done with her tit. People have tried to help and got nowhere.

Someone wrote a comment saying it's her brother's anniversary today... With that and the whole Thailand comment (funny how Vicrose is currently in Thailand and of course the Mum on the Run saga). She's just stealing everyone else's story for her own pity party.

No sympathy here. Can never find any sympathy for someone who treated her children so horrendously, treated her pets so horrendously and is now lying about a pregnancy. No sympathy. None.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I have very little sympathy for her now at this point tbh, all I feel is rage!!! This is just to deflect from the pregnancy shitshow from last week and she hopes people will be so worried about her that they will forget about it! She is seriously mentally unwell and she needs help, she has been offered numerous times but everyone is a ballbag apart from her!
She says she wants help but she doesn't because if she did she would take it!! All she wants is attention end off.
She doesn't give 2 shits about anyone else (including her children) only herself and she needs to get a grip on reality and get herself a life! Those latest post on Instagram are a joke and to put a photo is Caroline Flack is actually unbelievable!! 🤬🤬

• Heart
If she hadn't been offered any help at all and the system was failing her I'd be very concerned about her...... but she's had more than enough help the last few months which she has refused or abused! I know a girl who's on a waiting list to see someone about her mental health and her mum is working 2 jobs to afford to go private as it's so long! It's disgusting what Sharon is doing!

• Sad
Most of the comments aren't falling for it .. however I did notice that Kate girl , who was apparently her girlfriend when Shann pretended she was gay , said she never stopped caring and to contact her and as someone else commented , Sophie, who she didn't get medical help . What suckers these people are . She treated them both appallingly .

I sincerely hope nobody’s own mental health has been affected by shann’s attention seeking antics. If anyone is struggling though please please reach out to somebody, don’t suffer in silence. There is always an ear to listen and nothing you say will be seen as silly or daft.

And shann if you do read here, you’re disgusting using mental health for sympathy after all your nasty lies have backfired there are people out there genuinely struggling and you’re making a mockery of it. Please don’t ever come back live nobody misses you and your antics.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
She probably wanted to go to Thailand to meet vicrose - wouldn’t surprise me. I don’t get why people blow smoke up her ass either as she hasn’t got her boys back but used all the money people have donated to buy a new bed, do her room up and fly to Thailand.
I said last night didn’t I that Shan will be back as she’s been caught out she’s in her house. Few hours later she puts posts up.
So she’s definitely reading here.
Absolutely disgusting the things she posts.

I couldn’t give a rats ass about Shan.
I feel genuinely sorry for the people she’s used and abused in the past, especially her little kiddies and those poor animals.

They’re all better off without her and she knows it.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
So basically Sharon if you're reading here girl, nobody, absolutely nobody on tattle has zero sympathy for you!!! You were a terrible mother, daughter, sister and granddaughter..you've brought nothing but pain and no doubt embarrassment to your family. So shaaaaaarrrron if you're reading this 🖕🖕🖕🖕

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.