Shann McCarney #27 Shanns on a nighttime ban and bum lick Lisa is her biggest fan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gifts for sniff.. baby name is Charlie monster and dads a microwave
She’s killing me off social butterfly 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Hi fuckers! Coming out of tattle retirement to briefly say hi and also to say just because R & G were taken it doesn’t mean a new baby would. I unfortunately know someone who had a child removed for physical and emotional abuse (it was horrific), then went on to have 2 more kids just after and they were not taken. There’s no guarantees either way. Not that I think the silly bleep is pregnant because she’s not. But just giving an alternative view

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Hi fuckers! Coming out of tattle retirement to briefly say hi and also to say just because R & G were taken it doesn’t mean a new baby would. I unfortunately know someone who had a child removed for physical and emotional abuse (it was horrific), then went on to have 2 more kids just after and they were not taken. There’s no guarantees either way. Not that I think the silly bleep is pregnant because she’s not. But just giving an alternative view
Hope you’re ok ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 7
And how she has the brass neck to joke about being pregnant....when she had 2 little people and happily gave them up so she could piss about on SM all day long is quite honestly mind blowing!! 🤬
---
Hey lovely, welcome back, hope you are doing ok 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 7
MS goes in remission when you’re pregnant according to showannon
---
I’m hoping and praying.. IF and it’s a huge IF she is (don’t believe she is but time will tell) that her recent actions of threatening behaviour and animal cruelty will help her case of not being allowed to keep a newborn.

Reactions: 8
If any of the ones trolling Shan read here, stop mentioning two innocent kids who no longer have her as a mother. Yous are all sick in the head to bring them into the trolling even if you are saying nice things about them. Leave them out of it, they will see enough tit about their 'mother' one day, they don't need to see them being mentioned by strangers on the Internet in an attempt to troll their 'mother'

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I heard her say earlier that it was a “miracle pregnancy” and then she said “it was mating season after all” 😳😂

• Wow
  • Angry
Urg wish everyone would leave or ghost watch , she's deliriously happy because of all the views.

Reactions: 10
She’s loving those viewer numbers. The uproar is gonna be off the scale when that test comes back negative. She’s smirking so much it’s sickening
---
Keeps pretending it’s kicking her. This is wrong on so so many levels 🤬🤬🤬🤬

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
Ghost watched her for a brief moment there, I honestly wanna fist punch her right in tha mug of hers. She's loving all this for attention and views. Why don't ppl just talk between themselves and not even mention the pregnancy. Guaranteed she'd get bored and move on to something else, just like her leg the other day, her bleeding arse it's all nonsense

Reactions: 10
Ghost watched her for a brief moment there, I honestly wanna fist punch her right in tha mug of hers. She's loving all this for attention and views. Why don't ppl just talk between themselves and not even mention the pregnancy. Guaranteed she'd get bored and move on to something else, just like her leg the other day, her bleeding arse it's all nonsense
I can’t watch more than few minutes of ghost watching she’s like a broken record going on & on & on sad life that she’s caused herself her life is literally tiktok live

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.