Shann McCarney #27 Shanns on a nighttime ban and bum lick Lisa is her biggest fan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine taking the time to write out a suicide baiting post, saying goodbye to the world, then remembering you need to turn comments off on said Instagram post. Give over 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
What is she doing with her time now that she isn't allowed to go live? I'd of expected a load of content but it's just a load of utter crap. I bet her next post is all about being strong and kind to yourself 🙄

Reactions: 5
What is she doing with her time now that she isn't allowed to go live? I'd of expected a load of content but it's just a load of utter crap. I bet her next post is all about being strong and kind to yourself 🙄
Sorry if this has been spoken about previously, but why isn’t she allowed to go live anymore? I come into tbsp thread now and again but can’t keep up lol

Reactions: 7
Sorry if this has been spoken about previously, but why isn’t she allowed to go live anymore? I come into tbsp thread now and again but can’t keep up lol
We don’t officially know but it’s very likely, that due to her recent arrests and the wasting of emergency sevices time whenever she was live steaming (20hrs per day practically), she is banned from live streaming as part of her bail conditions

Reactions: 10
We don’t officially know but it’s very likely, that due to her recent arrests and the wasting of emergency sevices time whenever she was live steaming (20hrs per day practically), she is banned from live streaming as part of her bail conditions
Ohh okay! That makes sense. Every other video of her is her answering the door to emergency services. I seen her latest suicide post on instagram and thought I’d come for a nosey & catch up 🫠😂 she really is vile with a capital V

She is such a d!ck. Thats all I have to say about her for now.
Don't think anyone will disagree with you on that one! And also what about the "baby". I think she fucked up there and that's where all this has come from. She hasn't been live since that one so she may not even be banned from going live, it may be that she's realised she went too far with that one!

Reactions: 6
See some comments on her Facebook post say they have contacted her ... so she's not dead ... but we all knew this would be the case.

Reactions: 7
Wondering round thinking she’s some sort of inspirational wizard. Seems she’s taken up photography as well with her amazing, quirky insta posts 🤪🙃

• Haha
I’ve never seen someone attention seek as much as her. I also bet it’s absolutely killing her not being on live to give her stupid little performances.

Reactions: 11
So people have been messaging her as they’re worried she’s going to unalive herself and because they are (likely) giving advice and not actually running to her rescue themselves as they have their own lives she’s telling people not to bother messaging her.
what does she actually want from people? She’s a fucked up mess. I’ve literally never met someone so selfish in my life!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.