Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hairy-poppins

VIP Member
Also just seen Shans poor me Facebook Post. I still dont believe for one minute she's suffering any kind of anxiety. Shan instead of thinking poor me all the time how about you start taking accountability for your wrong doings. You shit on every friend you had (apart from goblin, she wasnt a friend and deserves to be shit on). You decided your kids were not worth fighting for after putting them through trauma. You have dragged your family through the mud. You have slated your dad, his wife, your grandma to total strangers on the Internet. You have been racist to your neighbour. You have abused your two dogs. You have suicide baited, you have acted deranged untill people have rung emergency services because they have been worried about you. You have been arrested for driving under the influence, affray and animal cruelty. Does all that which YOU have done within the last 2 years not make you stand back and think you think maybe you are the problem. Get help for narcissistic personality disorder and you will see that not everyone else is wrong.

• Heart
Reactions: 21

zyxwvu

VIP Member
Just reminding everyone about the upcoming Immature Bitch Cult Meeting...

Place: Pub Car Park (will be changed to dealer's house if someone makes Maui cry)
Time: 4:20
Date: Cee Yewww Next Tuesday

BYOWAWC (Bring your own weed and woosah chairs)

✌

• Haha

Hairy-poppins

VIP Member
Seen the videos and it's a nope from me. The careful planning where to have said 'seizure' just out of view of the camera, didn't hit straight on the floor, went to her knees first, the noises sounded like a someone being strangled, getting up after and having a joint, running down to the door and speaking to paramedics fine. I smell a massive amount of bullshit and a pretty sick way to gain some attention

• Heart

Lassie21

VIP Member
I think people need to remember we actually supported Shann on here for a long time!! There is no hate or cult here, we are a bunch of immature bitches (some more dorky than others 🤪) who have just wanted her little people and animals to be safe, loved and well looked after. Do we say what we think about Sharon on here? Sure we do and this is what tattle is for. If you have only watched her for a while you really don't know the half of it and the threads are here for a reason, to be read to bring people up to date with what has happened to fully understand what has happened and why us tattlers are so invested ✌

• Heart
Reactions: 20

Catinthebag

Sometimes when my life is hard and I struggle to get out of bed I watch Shann and realise that my lift isn’t that bad after all…. Seriously. I genuinely watch her and think ‘wow I’m actually strong as hell to get through what I’ve been through in life and not turn into her’
We all have battles. But just keep on going cos otherwise we could be like that c**t.

• Heart
Reactions: 20

user726

VIP Member
So, Sharon has revealed the cause of the seizure was…

stress induced caused by trolls 🧌

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Greenhoodie

VIP Member
Is that a no then? 😂
She originally stated she voluntarily gave them up due to her mental health. However as time went on it transpired from several sources ( that knew her ) and she later admitted they were taken off her .
She was working towards getting them back , then we all witnessed one horrific live ( she couldn't stay off tik tok even when trying to get them back) she mentally and verbally abused them , told them they were triggering her (aged 4 and 5 ) until they were too scared to speak. This was all on live . The relief you could see on the little ones face when the foster parents arrived to pick them up was plain to see.
We then saw another live , not long after where she was having them for a sleepover , first one since removed. She was on live at 1 in the morning and the kids were still awake and quite clearly in distress and she would not comfort them.
But as @Hairy-poppins said , please read the other threads . You have a different opinion based on the fact that you've only just discovered her.

• Heart
  • Sad

Catinthebag

Someone has set up and account called ‘drsreceptionist’ and asked Shann to stop calling.
I’m DEAD 🤣🤣🤣🤣 💀

• Haha

Hairy-poppins

VIP Member
I’m a bit confused. Did she have her kids removed or did she voluntarily give them up?
If so, I don’t understand why that’s such a terrible thing. She clearly isn’t capable of looking after anyone, especially not children. Seeing your mum the way she is will leave them with a lifetime of trauma.
Maybe she did it because yeah she’s selfish bla bla, but do you think any part of her knows she isn’t a fit mother?
Might be easier if you go back to thread one to get a good insight of someone's life

• Heart

Faith61

VIP Member
One of Sharon's best ones yet, when someone asked how she will know who is ringing when they call from withheld number!
" I'll ask for their badge number"🤪🤪🤪
Been working for nhs for more years than I'll admit to and hope the bastards didn't forget to give me a badge with a number
Have I been robbed..bloody hope not...🤣🤪

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18

zyxwvu

VIP Member
Shazza, the app switching is highly inconvenient. Can you stick to TikTok please so I can scroll tattle at the same time? Thank yewwww.

• Haha

zyxwvu

VIP Member
I stayed away yesterday. I cannot deal with some skanky little sniffhead wasting NHS time, taking photos of her cannula (which is standard practice and doesn't equate to anything being wrong with you 🙄 ), begging for attention etc. Pretending that she's going to off herself yet having the time to pack a bag, and after 73748362 ambulances she finally got in one. Why? Because it suits her narrative.

Just not giving it the time of day. She's a cunt. She does not have mental health issues. She's a manipulative, narcissistic drug riddled bitch.

Greenhoodie

VIP Member
Crazy though , two years ago she had a partner, her kids , her tik tok following, her car , friends, her nan, Adams family , a dog. Now it's just Sharon , drugs, wig and hairbrush. All self inflicted.

zyxwvu

VIP Member
As if Trucker G was defending Shan 🤣 called us obese bored women. If I remember rightly he's gone for loads of women on tiktok the twat
Trucker Gee is a creepy, nasty, lying, cheating, abusive drunk who needs to crawl back under his rock. Thinks he's Billy Big Balls, but more like Small-Dick Steve. Absolute cretin.

• Heart
Reactions: 17

zyxwvu

VIP Member
Great title!

Where the bloody hell do we start with this recap...

- The Showannon Cycle continues in its usual fashion.

- Shan's pretend MS flare up lasted about 5 minutes before the crutch was put away and she was back dancing on tables.

- The addict managed to manipulate people into sending money so she could get her fix.

- Views were low, so she decided to go on a rant and then write some "speech" for court. She read a lot of it out and it was the typical blaming everyone else except from herself for her pitiful actions.

- Spent ages ranting that she wants a parent 🙄 think her kids probably wanted a parent too, but here we are...

- In true Showannon style, Saturday began a new meltdown with plenty of alcohol.

- Then Shan decided to have a tantrum and launch a hairbrush around the room repeatedly. Luna was terrified. I'm not posting it within the recap as I found it too upsetting personally. Plenty of screen recordings on TikTok.

- Shan then started telling everyone the dog was dead and nobody was invited to her funeral. The dog wasn't dead.

- People in the live comments began doxxing her address.

- Police paid her the first visit of the week...

- She unlocked her door and told people to walk in for a fight. Hard nut.

- On Sunday she decided to tell everyone that she got help for her mental health. Probably just bought more weed.

And then.....

At 4:20am on Monday morning, Shan was arrested for animal cruelty. Halle-fucking-lujah!

- After much speculation and total bullshit from clout chasers on TikTok, Shan was back at home and on live that evening wearing a grey HMP tracksuit.

IMG_6418.jpeg

- Luna has been taken. Thank fuck. Lulu still remains unfortunately.

- Tuesday came and she was in a ranty mood again. Muting herself to nobody could hear her.

- Then she came out with a claim that she's bleeding from her arse and that she's dying. What a knob.

- She started on Lulu and Lulu scratched her. Legend.

- Then the tears and suicide baiting began again, stating that she used to drink bleach etc. Ambulance arrived at midnight.

- Wednesday... Back to the bleach claims and blaming Grandma, as well as continuing to say she was bleeding out her arse.

- 2:40pm another ambulance. She speaks to them like shit each time and refuses their help.

- We then got a nip slip. Scarred for life.

- In the evening, she apparently had a seizure on camera. There's a video in the previous thread but I'm not going to post it again here as I don't know whether it's a real or fake seizure. She'd apparently said on live that she'd taken pregablin. Another ambulance arrived and she sent them on their way again. Went off live for the night.

And now we're back for the next installment of the shit show.

• Heart
Reactions: 17