Shann McCarney #26 Her bum hole bleeds, Lunas been freed and she’s a c*** that’s agreed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When is this "appointment" supposed to take place??? Not sure I'm convinced tbh?
---
Now she has the coloring books out 🤣🤣
ZEBh1uOCYUjaDtJJWh.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 10
sounded like a dr's surgery she was calling just then and not MH like she said. Big billy bullshitter!!! The way she spoke to the receptionist was an absolute disgrace 😡

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Thankyou so much it’s a relief that they've listened this time I’ve tried constantly when he’s had these very bad episodes which I’ve witnessed with him and as I’ve said he’s tortured every second with the voices I will know more later when they’ve been to assess him.I hope your hubby continues to keep well ❤ x
I am happy to say my son has just called & said the nurse I spoke too earlier has been out with a doctor they will be giving him new medication tomorrow & will monitor him in 2 daily intervals at his home & go from there I’m just so happy that someone has finally listened to me this time & he’s getting the help thankyou again for all your lovely comments 💙❤

• Heart
Reactions: 16
sounded like a dr's surgery she was calling just then and not MH like she said. Big billy bullshitter!!! The way she spoke to the receptionist was an absolute disgrace 😡
Damn it , I was on school pick up ( Shann doesn't know what that is ) I missed this , what did she say to the poor receptionist.

I am happy to say my son has just called & said the nurse I spoke too earlier has been out with a doctor they will be giving him new medication tomorrow & will monitor him in 2 daily intervals at his home & go from there I’m just so happy that someone has finally listened to me this time & he’s getting the help thankyou again for all your lovely comments 💙❤
That's wonderful to hear...❤❤
---
Damn it , I was on school pick up ( Shann doesn't know what that is ) I missed this , what did she say to the poor receptionist.
I.missed that bit too...but she's proved again..she's a liar, she makes me rage so bad😡

Reactions: 4
Pokerbiatchx has posted it. I think I can post her name as she has over 10k followers. If I'm wrong someone let me know please & I'll delete

• Heart
Reactions: 8
i just watched the video of her talking to the receptionist...who does she think she is? how she thinks its okay to talk to someone oike that is disgusting!! can you imagine if it was the other way around!!
---
so did the receptionist call back by 3.30? unfortunatly i had to collect my sprogs from school 🙄🤣🤣🤣

• Angry
Reactions: 10
i just watched the video of her talking to the receptionist...who does she think she is? how she thinks its okay to talk to someone oike that is disgusting!! can you imagine if it was the other way around!!
Makes no sense...and what's she on about, she spoke at 8am??? It wasn't 8am when I heard her say she arranged the " phone call" with mental health services...she's just digging a massive hole and it's all to do with the up coming court cases..of that om sure...sorry shazzer...you're gonna have to pay for the wrongs you've done😡😡

Last edited:
Someone has set up and account called ‘drsreceptionist’ and asked Shann to stop calling.
I’m DEAD 🤣🤣🤣🤣 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Shann writing now , reminds me of me angrily doing a dear diary entry from my teen years 😆
I was thinking, she's acting like a spoiled kid..she's beyond pathetic🤣
---
That doctors receptionist is having fun over there🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.