Shann McCarney #26 Her bum hole bleeds, Lunas been freed and she’s a c*** that’s agreed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As if there’s over 280 people watching Smurf Shan cut the grass while people debate in the comments about her ‘fit’ and if it was real 😂🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 6
As if there’s over 280 people watching Smurf Shan cut the grass while people debate in the comments about her ‘fit’ and if it was real 😂🤪
I looked in 11.30 when she came off walking somewhere she said I’ll catch you later it’s 12.10 blimey way she said it tho she was at an appointment

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Crazy though , two years ago she had a partner, her kids , her tik tok following, her car , friends, her nan, Adams family , a dog. Now it's just Sharon , drugs, wig and hairbrush. All self inflicted.

Reactions: 18
Bloody hell!! Go to work at 8 til 8, come back to a new thread!! I miss everything! I’m handing in my notice tomorrow, I’m going to be a full time immature witch👍👍👍
I know what you mean, my breaks in work consist of a quick cigarette (sometimes we have to be a little bit naughty) tattle and chucking a banana down my gob 😆
I’ve come to the conclusion that,…consequently, I’m going to have to hand my notice in. If my family don’t support me…that’s ok guys…because…the reality of the situation is I’ve got to do what’s best for me…if that means cutting them off then I’ll do that to protect myself and if they try to reactively abuse me that’s ok too, I will wear green and throw my hairbrush at them. Thank yew

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I just popped in to her saying she’s going over to Facebook for a little while. Why does she keep chopping and changing apps 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I just popped in to her saying she’s going over to Facebook for a little while. Why does she keep chopping and changing apps 🤷🏻‍♀️
According to her she likes to 'mix it up' 🙃 but she isn't live on Facebook. So yet again she's chatting pure sh!t

Shazza, the app switching is highly inconvenient. Can you stick to TikTok please so I can scroll tattle at the same time? Thank yewwww.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The lying witch! She’s on Tik Tok.
see she’s in one of her fake laugh at nothing moods 🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 8
D87EF553-D070-43B5-9565-0AE6F831626C.jpeg
59388B00-48DB-4903-AD24-311447852952.jpeg

Shann 3 years ago compared to now. I know she’s making a funny face in the second screencap but even though she’s clearly tired in the first screenshot, she looks so much healthier even without the makeup too. She just gives off awful vibes in the second picture. She’s so much smilier three years ago as well. She actually used to dress pretty normally as well idk why she keeps picking these awful outfits

You can tell she’s not looking after herself even from the state of her hair. To get bleach blonde hair looking that healthy is a lot of work but it still looks miles better than that awful wig

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Lisa's so thirsty.

Got one called Hedgehog on TikTok. No clue who it is.

• Haha
Lisa's so thirsty.

Got one called Hedgehog on TikTok. No clue who it is.
She’s on Instagram too. Just seen her comment “anyone who’s got a problem with shan can come through me first” 😂😂
She’s got loads of supporters back on Instagram. Honestly don’t understand how anyone can say anything nice about her

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.